Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a Pill question lol....help......

Despite this thread, I'm making the switch over to Yaz as of tomorrow. It is from the same makers of Yasmin, but with a lower level of estrogen. I'll report back on my experiences which hopefully won't be like yours, GG.

I've been on Alesse with absolutely no problems for years, but the stupid manufacturer is no longer making this available for easy distribution. I also talked to my ObGyn about my lack of periods, and she told me not to worry. Since I still spot, that counts as a period and in her opinion, it's okay to not get a period for up to two years. I will admit I'm nervous abt new side effects, but my ObGyn thinks dropping the prostegen that Alesse had will actually be good for my system. <fingers crossed>

Last edited:
Gymgurl said:
they were lasting 10 days a month and super super heavy....so the hormone makes is much less and no cramps....but now I m just getting it all the time again even on the pill
Have you had a DNC yet? This happend to my mother when she was around your age and she had DNC. I think she had it twice anyway 2nd time it worked.

Top Bottom