Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine for endurance

Tricky_Ricky

Hi Guys - some advice here would be great. I started a Cardarine cycle last year,liquid form, but when consumed it would go a warm/hot temperature in the mouth. Is this normal? I wasn’t sure about this so stopped it immediately.

I have now purchased Cardarine in pill form, 4 weeks on now @10mg/day, which I don’t feel it really working besides the diarrhea and little energy. I tried 20mg/day and my stomach got super bloated, reduced back down to 10mg/day.

Could this manufacture brand be fake? Is it full of pro hormones? Is it normal for the liquid to change temperature in the mouth?

Were did you get your products from?
The solvent they use will feel like it's burning a bit. It's normal. Just make sure you are using umbrella or S4S.

Thanks for your reply!! I am from South Africa… I am trying this thread as no one here in SA has any advice or ever used the product and couldn’t answer any of my questions as in the thread posted.

I just wasn’t sure about the change in the liquid temperature once dropped in the mouth.

It depends on what they are using in the liquids to reconstitute... you should be getting COA's with your products confirming they are actually real... unfortunately, there are many companies out there that are not reliable and sell a very inferior product either on purpose or due to the fact they do not do the proper testing

It depends on what they are using in the liquids to reconstitute... you should be getting COA's with your products confirming they are actually real... unfortunately, there are many companies out there that are not reliable and sell a very inferior product either on purpose or due to the fact they do not do the proper testing
would you say what I described in the first post, regarding the pill form, as being inferior? Want to be sure I am not overthinking anything

would you say what I described in the first post, regarding the pill form, as being inferior? Want to be sure I am not overthinking anything
It does not sound right in terms of what you are experiencing... I want to always be careful about making accusations against companies, but on the surface, it certainly does not sound like what you should be experiencing

It does not sound right in terms of what you are experiencing... I want to always be careful about making accusations against companies, but on the surface, it certainly does not sound like what you should be experiencing
Thanks for your advice - I will be stopping it right away! I will rather order from Umbrella

Hi Guys - some advice here would be great. I started a Cardarine cycle last year,liquid form, but when consumed it would go a warm/hot temperature in the mouth. Is this normal? I wasn’t sure about this so stopped it immediately.

I have now purchased Cardarine in pill form, 4 weeks on now @10mg/day, which I don’t feel it really working besides the diarrhea and little energy. I tried 20mg/day and my stomach got super bloated, reduced back down to 10mg/day.

Could this manufacture brand be fake? Is it full of pro hormones? Is it normal for the liquid to change temperature in the mouth?
Thanks for your reply!! I am from South Africa… I am trying this thread as no one here in SA has any advice or ever used the product and couldn’t answer any of my questions as in the thread posted.

I just wasn’t sure about the change in the liquid temperature once dropped in the mouth.
@Tricky_Ricky welcome to the EF family!
your sarms are probably fake can you post a picture of your sarms bottles?

and you know sarms maybe a REALLY bad idea if you didnt change your diet training

can you tell us more about yourself? share a LIFESTYLE pre sarms log lets see it, please start a NEW thread with your LOG journal, training diet cardio and more.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My SARMS cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

Top Bottom