Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a Pill question lol....help......

i had this same problem a couple of years ago. I quit taking Y becasuse it never fixed itself. lol. ruining my sex life. lol

cindylou said:
i had this same problem a couple of years ago. I quit taking Y becasuse it never fixed itself. lol. ruining my sex life. lol

That is what alyesse did to me would not regulate my periods....Yasmin was GREAT for the last 1 yr 1/2.....

superqt4u2nv said:
IUD best thing I ever did no fucking with estrogen or progestron for me.

I don't need it for BC....Im on it for regulating me messed up periods which have gotten worse since about 39 :worried:

Gymgurl said:
I don't need it for BC....Im on it for regulating me messed up periods which have gotten worse since about 39 :worried:
How are they messed up? Getting them for to long to short to often not on time?

they were lasting 10 days a month and super super heavy....so the hormone makes is much less and no cramps....but now I m just getting it all the time again even on the pill

Wife on same pill and some months she gets little to zero period and others some spotting and others a week of real cramps period etc. Alot depends on her training. When she is logging many miles training for a race she gets almost nothing, then when she backs off it gets heavier. Also depends on her special super vitamins she is cycling at the time.

My miles have started to increase but my cylce is getting worse....but I was sick for 8 weeks that is when it started

Top Bottom