Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't understand how people can live like this!!

around here they desinfect and clean the whole place once in a while with a county team

they all have fucking bio suits. imagine the emberassment.

biteme point is they ARE a nuisance to others their neighbours smell the stink and the rats and pests it attracts hang out on their turf and in their house too

Robert Jan said:
around here they desinfect and clean the whole place once in a while with a county team

they all have fucking bio suits. imagine the emberassment.

biteme point is they ARE a nuisance to others their neighbours smell the stink and the rats and pests it attracts hang out on their turf and in their house too

haha. I was just joking. I've been in a few houses like that. Nasty, nasty.

Robert Jan said:
I did not discuss the lifestyle of his parents with him. just some small talk on the beach restaurant where i worked.

I was just wondering what he thought of it....Go ask him! LOL j/k

biteme said:
Not that bad once you get use to it. You become accustomed to the smell and don't even notice after awhile. The children were healthy and being fed, mold will not hurt you, so I think the authorities need to leave them alone.

I thought mold was considered a biohazard.....and was unhealthy.... I know I'm allergic to it & when it rains a lot I can't breathe....

Sigmund Roid said:
sounds like the average student place

Haha. Early 80s

BBC's "The Young Ones"

english slapstick series about a bunch of dirty crazy students

bit outdated
still funny
may be late 70s to.

not sure

you can download episodes off peer to peer programmes... its a bit cult.

just english slapstick like monty python

Last edited:
Sigmund Roid said:
sounds like the average student place

You kill me, bro.

Even college students don't let their cats pile up steaming mounds of poo!

Where do you people live that you see this type of shit?

DIV

:chomp:

saw it only once lol

i live in holland.

you can find a home with resident maggots mice rats and roaches in every US town too though im sure

neighbors of ours and childhood friend.......... their house was disgusting. they let their dog shit on the floor and never cleaned it up. i wouldn't go over and play there any more because of the smell and mess.

ironicly, their yard was immaculate. beautifully tended flower beds, cut grass, etc.

Top Bottom