Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hulk to Nick's Victim : "You Pissed Off God!"

manny78 said:
Atheists dont believe in Gods or supra entity but christians/muslisms do so they have the burden of proof. If I post about a ghost I saw or some UFOs, most if not not everyone will ask me some kind of pic, video, witness something right ? Why is that everytime religion comes around, we just lower our standards and swallow everything about it ?

Your questions are totaly valid.

I have questioned my religion many times, and have found the "proof" I needed to never deny it.

God won't reveal himself to someone who doesn't give a crap, but if someone decides to seek out god, with faith, god will reveal himself to them. I don't mean he will appear to you in a vision and you will see him, but he wil be made known by the power of the holy spirit. It's called personal revelation, and everyone is entitled to it, they just have to be worthy of it, which means keeping the commandments, praying and studying the scriptures.

Razorguns said:
You're expecting a DRUNK person to show JUDGMENT. What's drunk guy supposed to do? Get in a car, then ask "Hey, are you going to drive recklessly tonight?". Perhaps Nick has driven well past 5 times and tonight he saw the dreaded Supra.... Who knows. Supposedly you do tho!

any way you slice it, it's all bad. If you're THAT drunk that you think getting in a suped up supra with Nick Hogan and HE"S DRUNK TOO.........well.........that's on you. No armchairing........I've been drunk before and made the call that I'm not fit to drive. Sorry, I don't let being drunk be an excuse for stupid decisions. At the very least put your fucking seatbelt on when Nick starts to race............while being PISS DRUNK.

I'd love to hear an audio recording of the inside of that car that night. I have a hunch both of them for getting along like gangbangers and the passenger was egging Nick on to race. That's just a hunch from knowing kids like Nick Hogan in the past. Who knows though.

dabuffguy said:
they just have to be worthy of it, which means keeping the commandments, praying and studying the scriptures.

God I so don't want to discuss this shit again..........but I gotta ask you if you really think those commandments were put forth by "GOD"?? Don't get me wrong, I'm not adverse to your statement of living righteously..........but honestly, someone who lives strictly by the 10 commandments "MIGHT" become seriously flawed. The commandments are a black and white setup that dates back to the time when people thought storms were an act of gods dissatisfaction. I just think life needs to be contemplated deeper than the commandments allow........and anyone who stops at the commandments is actually somewhat flawed. THey're just not that applicable to modern life. I would argue that they were NEVER that applicable........but I digress. But seriously, one of the commandments is that you can't utter the phrase "god damn" right? Holy shit than, we're all fucked........... :rolleyes: It was just a different time and place. Today we need to examine things a little deeper and more intellectually. Any reasonable person can come to the conclusion that in all likelihood, the maker of all that is, was and ever will be.......if that entity exists........will probably not give a fuck about someone yelling out god damn because he just stubbed his toe..........I mean how petty are we making "the almighty" here?? That shit is leftover from the greek gods who "were" like that.

redsamurai said:
God I so don't want to discuss this shit again..........but I gotta ask you if you really think those commandments were put forth by "GOD"?? Don't get me wrong, I'm not adverse to your statement of living righteously..........but honestly, someone who lives strictly by the 10 commandments "MIGHT" become seriously flawed. The commandments are a black and white setup that dates back to the time when people thought storms were an act of gods dissatisfaction. I just think life needs to be contemplated deeper than the commandments allow........and anyone who stops at the commandments is actually somewhat flawed. THey're just not that applicable to modern life. I would argue that they were NEVER that applicable........but I digress. But seriously, one of the commandments is that you can't utter the phrase "god damn" right? Holy shit than, we're all fucked........... :rolleyes: It was just a different time and place. Today we need to examine things a little deeper and more intellectually. Any reasonable person can come to the conclusion that in all likelihood, the maker of all that is, was and ever will be.......if that entity exists........will probably not give a fuck about someone yelling out god damn because he just stubbed his toe..........I mean how petty are we making "the almighty" here?? That shit is leftover from the greek gods who "were" like that.

There are more than the 10 commandments. Those are the "10" but christ gave many commandments. He actually commanded us to be perfect in all things as god is perfect in all things. Try that one on for size, lol.

If you think about it, they're easy to follow. not killing, stealing, adultery, etc. It's not that hard really. I've never st anything, killed anyone, I'm virgin, coveted other peples things, take the lords name in vain, I keep the sabbath day, etc etc.

I don't ever say "god" either, I just say dammit, or gosh. Technically, swearing is a sin because it is ungodly, but hey I'm not perfect.

You're right though, God isn't going to send you to hell cuz you cussed some. There are so many aspects to cover of this it would take days to type it all, but i'll leave it here.

ceo said:
Didn't Jesus say the commandments could be summed up in this?
Love God above all else. And, love your neighbor as yourself.

Yeah, when the pharisees asked him which commandment was the greatest. Funny enough, the first 4 deal with loving god, and the other 6 deal with loving your neighbor.

manny78 said:
Atheists dont believe in Gods or supra entity but christians/muslisms do so they have the burden of proof. If I post about a ghost I saw or some UFOs, most if not not everyone will ask me some kind of pic, video, witness something right ? Why is that everytime religion comes around, we just lower our standards and swallow everything about it ?
LOL @ who has the burden of proof. I love when people use pseudo-legalese to bolster some wholly irrelevant point. As far as I know, there is no legal precedence on burden of proof for religious debate...lol.

heatherrae said:
LOL @ who has the burden of proof. I love when people use pseudo-legalese to bolster some wholly irrelevant point. As far as I know, there is no legal precedence on burden of proof for religious debate...lol.

the 'burden of proof' is applicable to any sort of rhetoric, and science as well. Anybody making a claim or proposing a theory is responsible for providing supporting evidence...you can't just say gee, you can't disprove it so it must be true. The existence of god is definitely a strong assertion, and as such requires evidence.

But yea it is pretty irrelevant to this argument.

Top Bottom