Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me resist ladies

I believe it would, it would be dose dependant though and quality dependant.

fact remains though Im broke....I found really lovely GH too..nice labs

Id need to drop about a grand. I just don't have it.

I would try supersetting your program and add lots of reps to it, there's so much to get into here, i will be happy to help if you're interested pm me.

man I might radar....nothing is supersetted to speak of right now but my rep range is wayy wayyyyyyy up from my normal
I honestly hate it. I wound up throwing in two of my old workouts last week because I've been losing so much strength.

fuck it...if you're not cheating you're not trying

Im throwing some gear on

I dont...I just recomp...gain some water weight that hangs out for about a week after stopping

I havent yet...I tweaked my diet a tad, changed my training a bit...then got helatiously sick...
I have enuff to run a cycle but the last time I used this particular batch my bp shot up pretty quick so I was toying with ordering more.

I just can't seem to get over being sick. I wish my gym had a steam room or sauna *sigh*

thanks queendoc...I've done all of the above so far except the var but that is going to be changing here soonly

toying with ther idea of some primo instead though given that both should be showing up pretty soon

Top Bottom