Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me resist ladies

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
so, I have a comp in late june..bikini division

I realize thats a long way off still, especially for bikini but I had a ton of bf to lose

Ive lost a ton so far and am still trucking (though I seem to be stalled this week-perplexing)

I lift an avg of 15x4 and have a ton of core and ab work
I also have hiit three times a week for now...35 minutes and steady state twice a week for 35 minutes.
all the weight in my lifts has dropped because I used to lift 3x8
Im very solid under a nasty layer of fat ...heres my problem
my actual weight has dropped by a measly 11 lbs total over 6 weeks.
yeah yeah...2-lbs a week..whatever
my macro split is 60-30-10 p/c/f

this is more carbs than I'm used to and frankly I rarely hit my carb macro...I hate eating 6 times a day...despise it. Diet is clean minus my coffee addiction.

I threw some ECA onto the fire and thats when most of the weight actually came off.

SO, now Ive dropped like 10% bf and am starting to get around the low 20s...I gotta hit around 10% ..

heres my issue...my body just looks saggy to me ..I'm tempted to throw some var onto it because I love the lifts and muscle mass that comes with it...

I was supposed to do this all natural/no sups aside from a multi vit and protien-whey-another product I wont mention here but its organic and all natural has a nice macro break down.

so what do I do? stay the course or throw the var on?

it seems absurd to me to use any gear for bikini but at the same time Im looking at some of my competition and frankly, theres no way theyre not using gear...who knew this little baby division would get so jacked.

In the orgs up here...the untested ones that is...I would say at LEAST 75% of the bikini girls are using something!! Bitches be crazy! lol

I don't think it's a big deal to use the var...I'd just look at the timing. Do you want to run a cycle leading into the stage? or do you run it now and end it before stage time? You're still a long way out and I know it's hard not to panic but that's what I'd consider...the timing. :)

everything I'm reading says 3 weeks for detection time...I dont even know if its a tested event...it doesnt say and I dont have the balls to email and ask

HGH, Even the NFL doesn't test for that.

I dont have any ...nor the money to buy any at the moment...otherwise I'd be all over it

gotta work with stock I've got

3.5 months out...would it even do anything before the show if I started now?

How many calories are you eating a day? If you're feeling like you're looking saggy (do you mean deflated?) I'd up the carbs a little bit. Also your fat percentage seems a little low.
As far as var goes, you def have time to do a quick var bulking cycle (6-8 weeks), then cut back down, maybe throw in some ECA.

3.5 months out...would it even do anything before the show if I started now?

I believe it would, it would be dose dependant though and quality dependant.

How many calories are you eating a day? If you're feeling like you're looking saggy (do you mean deflated?) I'd up the carbs a little bit. Also your fat percentage seems a little low.
As far as var goes, you def have time to do a quick var bulking cycle (6-8 weeks), then cut back down, maybe throw in some ECA.

eca is already on board...diet is on point and probably more carbs than I'd like

Im at a 300-400 cal deficit right now ...I'd like to lower carbs and throw more fats on ...BUT im at the mercy of my coach on this one.
I dropped a lot of bodyfat fast ...its screwing with my head...all the looseness...my muscles under it all are actually pretty hard..
more fat needs to come off to tighten all this up ..and I think Im mainly freaking about glutes right now but someone somewhere else brought up a god point to me ...something Im gonna give a shot starting today.

Top Bottom