Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hard core dieting and no cardio thread..

tiger88

who here doesnt do cardio but diets hardcore tolean out? really lean out !

why do u do this way?
hate cardio?
helps u maintain some mass?
u feel that dieting is enough for you to get really ripped?

i am worried if i do too much cardio i will start to thin out too much (already tall so i dont want to thin out any more) currently 226 @ 7%

also this thread is drug free thread...

i know i can diet hard and do cardio while on a small cycle..but thats out of the question for now.

I used to do it that way, only started doing cardio last 6 months. I definitely lose more mass when dieting with cardio though. I got to 7% with just diet and r-ala though.

focus your routine more on a circuit style training, that is what I have heard helps keep muscle, while leaning and not losing as much strength

Don't forget the overall health benefits associated with cardiovascular exercise. For some people it's more than just "looking good".

I used to think cardio on its own was muscle sabotage. And that cardio after weights was even stupider, but there was a time I was doing 45min on the elliptical and got amazing results with no muscle loss. COnsidering I was drinking 25g of whey in bw the weights and the cardio. And doing the whole sugar/protein after it all.

I dont remember where I saw this, but it said cardio after weights cleared lactic build up, which is always positive.

The_first_athlete said:
I used to think cardio on its own was muscle sabotage. And that cardio after weights was even stupider, but there was a time I was doing 45min on the elliptical and got amazing results with no muscle loss. COnsidering I was drinking 25g of whey in bw the weights and the cardio. And doing the whole sugar/protein after it all.

I dont remember where I saw this, but it said cardio after weights cleared lactic build up, which is always positive.

Doing cardio after weights also speeds up your recovery time. I notice a big difference when doing cardio after weights. My muscle soreness goes away at least 2 days earlier.

Why would you do cardio AFTER weights?

1) You cut into recovery time.
2) You mix aerobic w/anaerobic activity.......not good for the CNS.
3) Immediately after training, a liquid post-workout meal should be consumed to stop catabolism and begin repair. Doing cardio negates this step, not good.
4) As soon as the carbs from the pwo shake (ideally dextrose) or any carb, hit the bloodstream, BYE BYE lipolysis! (Fat burning stops) You won't shed fat this way.

Waste of time and recovery! Seperate your aerobic and anaerobic activity for best results.

~SC~

ZKaudio said:
I used to do it that way, only started doing cardio last 6 months. I definitely lose more mass when dieting with cardio though. I got to 7% with just diet and r-ala though.

what's r-ala??

ZKaudio said:

thanks for the post...

did u feel just dieting alone worked but it took a lot longer to see the results u wanted to see?

Top Bottom