Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, i'm so fucking aggravated that I can't see straight

ok, rather than phone people, i'll tell it here.

I'm always busy with work. always. I'm the only marketing person here, so i do all the coordinating, graphic design, copy writing, editing, designing, Public Relations work, organizing, etc. My boss lives in another state, so i'm also his "man in the field" as he puts it. I'm interrupted ALL day.
"I need a manual for something."
"Can you make a sign for the break room?"
"I need more letterhead/business cards/whatever"
"Can you make me a powerpoint presentation?"
"Can you take some photos, or hire a photographer?"
"Lets advertise in the publication."
"Can you write a press release/article/letter?"
etc. I'm just really fucking busy.

SO the CEO tells me and the president that from now on, the contents of one of our websites is mine. all my responsibility. To update our inventory, to change content, to re-work all the items to match up with others (we sell computers and accessories). This particular site nets around $100k a month or more. probably more actually. So there's a LOT of stuff to do on it, all the time. And he tells me that it's mine now, because he doesn't want our customer service/sales woman being able to use that as an excuse that she's not selling.

Ok.

So today, we have a conference call at 1pm. Her, me, and our boss. Nobody shows up for the call but me. I send them both an email... My boss never responded all day (i haven't heard from him all day except this morning so he could tell me to get moving on what i have to finish by tuesday, which is impossible). The sales woman responded...

"SORRY, I'M AT CHUCK-E-CHEESE WITH MY SON. I'LL CALL YOU WHEN I GET BACK, IN AN HOUR OR TWO."

WHAT THE FUCKLESTICKS??? I'm given more work so she can sell, and i'm already overwhelmed and working until 9pm every night, and you're at chuck-e-fucking- cheese??????????????

you give away xannies at work? not smart.

also, why do u take xannies?

i have anxiety but im afraid to reguarly medicate. pick3 is the best anti drug comercial ever

a joint and a cup of decaffinated flavored tea works well.

don't aks me how i know this.... :qt:

I feel for you, it really sucks when you receive added work and those around you take advantage and do less, and they seem to stay out of trouble

stilleto i know how being stressed and overworked at the job sucks big time. I also know the feeling of needing to relax via xanax. lol

just take deep breaths and embrace the anger. really. dont ignore it. be pissed. and then let it pass. focus on what you can do right now. not on all the fucking shit you have to do between now and tuesday for instance. dont overwhelm yourself with those thoughts, as easy as it is.

now, hand over the xanax

Top Bottom