Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting the boobs done!!!

I have mine, over the muscle, and really love them. I disagree with the post above stating that they feel fake. I have felt girls under the muscle, and they just weren't that great to me. I also do my exercises daily, though. When I went to see my doctor, he told me that I had a perfect result. I wouldn't give up chest training for boobs any day!!

Yeah...if I win my pro card... that is the FIRST thing on my list.... I want "natural looking/feeling" boobs... mine are tiny (I'm a 34a at 6' tall! During contest...i have a couple of gross little shrivelled up raisins for boobs.... I don't feel like a girl at all... especially with the low-diet side effects. Might LOOK good...but certainly don't "feel good". Anyway.... I'm still deciding on what's best.... I like the "natural hangars"...not the stiff melons..... Great post!

Thanks

S

I am scheduled for pre-op this coming Thursday and surgery is in 2 weeks. Have been wanting to get them done for a while. Am currently a 32B. Can't wait to see the results. I wonder though, how quick is the recovery time? I understand you are supposed to take it easy for a while, but I have a flight scheduled 2 days post surgery and will be on the go for the next couple of months. No chance really to stay home and not do anything.

I'm sure by now, SMT, you've had your implants. Tell use how it went. I am barely an A cup and my breasts sag. I was a full C cup after my pregnacy and love it. I want that back. I will get implants just a matter of saving the money. My husband is all for it as long as I'm doing it for myself and not for the thrill of it. Hope all is well.

tbuzzell said:
I'm sure by now, SMT, you've had your implants. Tell use how it went. I am barely an A cup and my breasts sag. I was a full C cup after my pregnacy and love it. I want that back. I will get implants just a matter of saving the money. My husband is all for it as long as I'm doing it for myself and not for the thrill of it. Hope all is well.

Yes, I had mine done on March 25th. I did 400cc silicone (gummy bear) implants and I love them. They feel real and look real. I was a small B before and so now am a 34C or 32D according to Victorias Secret measurements. My incision was done under the fold of the breast and although my scars are still visible they will likely disappear almost completely in time. I opted out of all pain meds and took only IB Profen at night and about once per day for the first 3 or 4 days after surgery. Because my skin is so tight, it is taking a while for the implants to drop into place and so they are still a little higher than what they should be but are MUCH better than what they were right at first. Because the skin is stretching still, they itch like crazy sometimes but that is improving now as well. I am in the gym regularly and so skipping the workouts was really the worst part of it all. I began walking (very slowly) on the treadmill and riding the stationary bike on day 3 after surgery. Over did it a couple of times but learned REAL fast what not to do. Best of luck to you if you decide to get yours done. You won't regret doing it! :)

BIKINIMOM said:
ALL devices fail with time not to mention, like *real* boobs they will shift downward because of gravity. 10 years is the limit for safety so you had better plan on replacing them, otherwise don't get them. Any good doc will tell you this.

The warrantee on mine are up so I gotta get news one too. Actually I considered having them taken out altogether. Honestly I am still not sure what I will do.

I LOVE MY BOOBS and don't regret getting them done for a second. It is just that I have always been infatuated by tiny little titties that stand up and say, "HELLO!"

That is not necessarily true.

I think there is a woman who has some of the first sets of silicon implants in her still, so 40 years.

A good surgeon will have you in to have a scan or something like that to check for things like capsular contraction (although the new rough surfaces have this happen less often).

I think women do need to remember that they need to support the implants still, wear sports bras, and get fitted for decent bras

I love my implants as well, but I was also only really 're-filling' what I had lost because of

-becoming a chubette and then losing the weight

-bodybuilding

I think if I had just had small and perky breasts to begin with, I probably would have just left them alone, but I didn't, I have been a D-E/F cup (++ when I was a chubette) most of my life.

I did love it half the time during my first comp season when I had NO breasts, just pecs.

It was GREAT for wearing tiny, strappy tops, not having to wear a bra, or I wore a bikini top for a bra, and I could also get all sorts of great designer bras, like DandG, Robert Cavelli really cheap!

They looked ok, but they were really empty, and it did have an impact on my quality of life.

There was NO WAY I wanted to get naked with anyone with my breasts that empty. It nearly drove my boyfriend at the time bonkers, so I had to get 'sex bras'.

Tatyana said:
That is not necessarily true.

I think there is a woman who has some of the first sets of silicon implants in her still, so 40 years.

A good surgeon will have you in to have a scan or something like that to check for things like capsular contraction (although the new rough surfaces have this happen less often).

I think women do need to remember that they need to support the implants still, wear sports bras, and get fitted for decent bras

I love my implants as well, but I was also only really 're-filling' what I had lost because of

-becoming a chubette and then losing the weight

-bodybuilding

I think if I had just had small and perky breasts to begin with, I probably would have just left them alone, but I didn't, I have been a D-E/F cup (++ when I was a chubette) most of my life.

I did love it half the time during my first comp season when I had NO breasts, just pecs.

It was GREAT for wearing tiny, strappy tops, not having to wear a bra, or I wore a bikini top for a bra, and I could also get all sorts of great designer bras, like DandG, Robert Cavelli really cheap!

They looked ok, but they were really empty, and it did have an impact on my quality of life.

There was NO WAY I wanted to get naked with anyone with my breasts that empty. It nearly drove my boyfriend at the time bonkers, so I had to get 'sex bras'.

If you had seen my bewbies pre-implant you would have been MORTIFIED! LOL I nursed four babies. I went from an A/barely B to DD's 4 times in 5 years so by the time I was done with the babies and back down to SMALLER than pre-pregnancy there weren't much more left than stretchmarks and skin - ZERO breast tissue and NO bodyfat. :worried: The doc did a GREAT job but I had competed AFTER (they are under the muscle as my skin quality was so poor that was the only real alternative) I had them done both implants have slipped out of their pockets. Although they are still very nice they *hang* a bit too naturally for me, if ya know what I mean. :lmao:

I really am looking forward to new boobies. I've been told of this new stuff "memory gel"... FEELS REAL NICE! I have the names of two docs and will start shopping soon.

I feel like an old woman. I used to be so happy with my girls, 34 full Cs, but now I am precontest at 12%bf and they are saggy wrinkled barely-As! I hate having them touched and now i wear a bra when i have sex i am so self concious. I guess I traded boobs for my four pack....but it sucks when you are 20 and have the rack of a 70 yo!

gymdiva20 said:
I feel like an old woman. I used to be so happy with my girls, 34 full Cs, but now I am precontest at 12%bf and they are saggy wrinkled barely-As! I hate having them touched and now i wear a bra when i have sex i am so self concious. I guess I traded boobs for my four pack....but it sucks when you are 20 and have the rack of a 70 yo!

Believe me, it didn't feel any better to me at the age of 29.

I got mine done 4/5. I got 400cc silicone gel's mod profile +, under the muscle and threw the nipple. I was a 36A and couldn't wait to get these babies! lol I am now a 36D (small D). They feel really natural! Recovery wasn't bad at all. I think the only thing I had trouble with was not being able to lift my arms to reach for things.. I kept forgetting. And doctor's orders where to sleep sitting up for the first few nights ~~> NO FUN! LOL But after all of that it was well worth everything and I am very happy. Now I am focused on getting my body in shape to match these great boobs ;) lol !

Top Bottom