Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting the boobs done!!!

I've been contemplating getting them, too. I've done alot of research, and still am just really nervous about it.

covergrl80 said:
In a few weeks I have a consultation to have my breasts done. I have thought about this for some time and finally I have to do it. I had my daughter 9 years ago and before her I have wonderful boobs and now there just deflated and gross to me!

I was wondering if any ladies can give me some feedback from you own experience, such as recovery and which method you chose when having them done. (Under, belly button, underarm, nipple)

i love mine :heart: seriously, best investment youll ever make. recovery is not that bad. i took about 3 wks off any chest training to make sure they healed right. i went to a full C & wish I had gone bigger. all the gals competing in figure/fitness are like Ds now. :stilleto:

good luck! its def worth it!!!

I'm a 34B and am pretty pleased. Especially since I nursed two kids. Mine are still firm and perky. Btw I have nothing against breast implants. Though in this day and age we should be happy with a pair of 'healthy' breasts since so many women are affected by breastcancer.

I thought about it last year but after talking to some women who had them, I decided against it. Most of them loved their breasts but they were unhappy with what they had before. My husband was against me getting them but told me to get them if they would make me feel better. I decided he was right, I do not need them. I am a full B but when I was pregnant and a little while afterwards, I was a small D. It was hard giving them up. LOL. Mine returned back to normal and still remained perky so I decided to get them when they have fallen or if they become soft.

Cheers,

Mickey

covergrl80 said:
I am a little worried about it. I just don't want to have to replace them in 10 years! those suckers better hold out.

ALL devices fail with time not to mention, like *real* boobs they will shift downward because of gravity. 10 years is the limit for safety so you had better plan on replacing them, otherwise don't get them. Any good doc will tell you this.

The warrantee on mine are up so I gotta get news one too. Actually I considered having them taken out altogether. Honestly I am still not sure what I will do.

I LOVE MY BOOBS and don't regret getting them done for a second. It is just that I have always been infatuated by tiny little titties that stand up and say, "HELLO!"

NOOOOO Don't do it! i like your boobs too!

SHIT I'm almost 6' tall! With 32a cups....and when I diet down...NOTHING BUT SHRIVELED UP PRUNES....I'm getting them!!! When I get the $$$$

LadyRaptor said:
NOOOOO Don't do it! i like your boobs too!

SHIT I'm almost 6' tall! With 32a cups....and when I diet down...NOTHING BUT SHRIVELED UP PRUNES....I'm getting them!!! When I get the $$$$

LOL @ Prunes!!!

Yeah I have to put my off. I have school coming up and right now I am out of work. But the longer I wait I might just say forget about it ;)

Not me...saving the $$$-weenies...and getting the "perfect pair". Not too big, not too small for my frame, natural feeling... I'm excited! But 6K...WOW! Guess I need to start stripping!!! Or find a hot sugar-mama with $$$ (i can't see hanging with a sugar daddy $$$....too much like you are owned...from what I've seen!)...hey, maybe that could be another thread!

Hi not sure if it's too late (I'm new to the site and scrolling through posts) but a friend of mind got her boobs done. She had it done through the nipple. Afterwards I saw them and I didn't eve notice the scar, it was awesome. I'm going to get mine done the same way. Good luck... can't wait to get mine done!

Amanda

Top Bottom