Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gaining muscle??

MindGame

hi i was wondering can i still put muscle on even without bulking ? cause everyone says in order to put muscle u need to bulk what if i just take in alot of protein about 200grams a day and carbs around 150?
good carbs like oats,green veggies over 6meals and i take creatine post workout with a protein shake? because i tried bulking for a week with alot of cals and i couldn't handle it made me feel so ill, i am currently around 155-160 plz help
thx

Yes you can, I never really plan on "Bulking" I can't stand the feeling that I may be gaining fat along with my muscle gains. I've been doing good making gains even on a cutting diet. There just not made as fast as while you bulk

Enock thx:) i am in no hurry i wanna slowly build muscle and look somewhat decent for the summer even if i will carry a small belly or something:) Enock for post work

i take creatine rite sould i wait 15mins later to take the protein,or take them both at the same time?

oh heres a sample diet

meal 1 bfast
5eggwhites
1/2low fat cottage cheese
1/2cup oats
1tsp EFA

Meal 2 (IN SCHOOL)
maybe 1 or 2 turkey sandwich's
(those deli slices)
lowfat milk

meal 3(postworkout)
creatine with warm grape juice
protein shake

meal4
2chicken breast or 3 lean ground burger(90%lean 10%fat) or 1breast 1burger
1/2cup oats
1tsp EFA

meal5(BEFORE BED)
1/2cup low fat cottage cheese

and i might trow in some protein shakes through the day

I currently cutting....and still putting on muscle and getting stronger....the key is a lot of protein....try and get 300g a day at 150lbs.....that will account for 1200cal so you won't be able to eat too many carbs but make sure to keep your fat intake up, do your cardio and lift like a bulking cycle....it doesn't come nearly as fast, but you can see the rsult a lot better cause there isn't a huge layer of fat covering everything up.

Good Luck

P.S. I've dropped 5% bf and gained 6 pounds in 8 weeks. NO drugs, NO ECA stacks, Nothing but diet and exercise...and I'm a really hard gainer.

are you on a keto diet taurus? or just a high protein, low crabs, moderate fat diet?

i always wondered if it would be possible to gain muscles and lose fat at the same time when on a keto diet

anyways, could you please post your diet plan taurius?

Last edited:
Top Bottom