Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeling REALLY faint...help

blood_drinker

Today was leg day.
After the usual workout, I come home, watch tv while drinking my post workout and all, have the next meal 1 hr later, all is fine.

I get up and get mad faint....like i nearly fall over. This lasted for 5 secs and happened three times in separated intervals. Currently I am on a cutting diet and I *am* getting enough calories. I get faint while doing really intense squats, almost on the verge of puking, but I am wondering if this is serious or does this happen usually to you guys? It might be due to the fact that I am cutting, or it just might be another sacrifice I have to bear with due to the intensity of my leg day?

What do you guys recommend?

I am not taking anything but ECA.
I am 154lbs, at 5´4 - about 13% bf.
Peace

How long have you been doing the cutting cycle? If you just started it could be your body still in shock from the drop of calories and the intensity of squats. Squats are really a total-body movement that will kick your ass all over the place while your cutting ECA or no ECA. Same goes for deadlifts. You might want to try upping your calories a little bit or maybe cutting back on your training a little. I have been on cutting diets before and squats bust my ass every single time. I dont know man good luck with the cutting but ya gotta watch it feeling lightheaded like that could be really serious.

first thing that came to mind is that ur not eating healty or getting enough but i guess u are since u said u are.. yes i think it is ur body getting use to the cycle.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Eca and a heavy workout will put a lot of strain upon your cv system, i used to get it all the time untill i stopped the eca for a while. I dont have the info on me and to be honest this could be bollocks, but im sure that the aspirin will reduce your diastolic bp which will make you feel dizzy and faint.

Maybe...

well first of all, you should stop drinking all that blood, it can't be good for ya, you know! Seriously, if the problem persists after you lower the intensity of your workouts you should see your dr.

kind regards,
jeremy

The faintness stopped. My diet is not the issue - and I do agree its both
1) the fact that it is such a shocker to the cns
and
2) the fact that im only on day 4 of cutting (had a two week layover).

Asshole, let me tell you , you are fucking pathetic.
*YOU* are the pathetic sixth grader, in that all you do is flame unnecessarily to quench your jealousy, as you are probably an obese sixth grader at that.

Im short, but youre the one that needs to grow up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom