Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FatBoy Starting a Diet To get Slim and Cut

FatBoyonaDiet

Looking for the Best way an Overweight guy like myself can get fit. As in Excercise,Diet, etc. I am in need of some Expert Advice.

My Daily Routine is the Weight watchers to shed some pounds, and I walk. But I would like to add some Chest excercises, bench press etc to this.

thanks for you support and Help.

Kobe

Check out some of the stickies at the top of the training forum...
I'd recommend something like the 5x5 for weights.. as there is a little more volume than the dogcrapp routine.. which will burn a little more calories... Toss in 30 minutes post workout low intensity cardio and your set.
I'd also scrap the weight watchers routine and go with a lower carb/high protein diet...

Eat some complex carbs 1-1.5 hours before your workout to fuel your workout,
IE: Oats, Sweet Potatoe, etc... and some protein

Then have a post workout drink with carbs and protein, to prevent catabolism...
Avoid eating fats with carbs..
Avoid all refined carbs, including sugars, they are your enemy

If you want to go all out you could do a CKD diet, but I believe there is specific weight training methods you need to follow with it.

If you want to lose weight... create a caloric defecit...
To find out what you'd burn off, calculate your basal metabolic rate by multiplying your body weight by 12. If you want to lose 1 lb a week, eat 500 calories less than that figure... or burn 500 extra off with your excercise...

Finally, to calculate all your calories, and fat, etc...
goto http://www.fitday.com and setup a free account... very good calory calculator

I'm kind of tired.. hope all that made sense.

Thanks

Top Bottom