Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

expert non-steroid user opinion on diet and training

PossumDixon

would only like to hear from those at 8 percent and below on diet and training advice. anything they can share as to maintaining low bodyfat with muscle

Hahah this was like parkerjones's thread in the training forum, "bicep routine must have 18" arms or over to post on this thread"

current training is modified HIT (drop setted and rest paused) no cardio lots of water balanced diet (no protien supps or pills)

InTraining said:
Hahah this was like parkerjones's thread in training, "bicep routine must have 18" arms or over to post on this thread"

Right. Good luck with this one. I don't know of any totally natural guys who are sub 8% bf and maintain it.

InTraining said:
Hahah this was like parkerjones's thread in the training forum, "bicep routine must have 18" arms or over to post on this thread"
i personally feel that anything above 10 percent bodyfat is not impressive and the body would lack detail and hardness and be too soft to be in a magazine or to walk on the beach

BodyByFinaplix said:
Right. Good luck with this one. I don't know of any totally natural guys who are sub 8% bf and maintain it.

I don't know of anyone but fonz that enjoys maintaining sub 8% for long regardless....

Top Bottom