Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 year of training and steroid use

Zerosde

I am a late bloomer when it comes to weight training and I started doing it at 29 years old
I’m currently 30 and I’ve managed to put on a solid 12 or 15 pounds in the past year and I’m up to 200 pounds and wait and I’m six foot two
what steroids do you think would work good to put on lean muscle mass from here?
I’m hoping that you can recommend a good steroid stack where I can push some more plateaus from here

I am a late bloomer when it comes to weight training and I started doing it at 29 years old
I’m currently 30 and I’ve managed to put on a solid 12 or 15 pounds in the past year and I’m up to 200 pounds and wait and I’m six foot two
what steroids do you think would work good to put on lean muscle mass from here?
I’m hoping that you can recommend a good steroid stack where I can push some more plateaus from here
1 year of training and your at a plateau? Give yourself a couple more years before going down that route.

1 year of training not enough
i suggest 5 years of training before steroids

For what?

Read our steroid articles

at the end of the day the longer you can train naturally the better but let's be honest nobody wants to wait
So if you're gonna do a steroid cycle make sure you do it properly and use an approved source napsgear
i would do something simple like 1 injectable mild with 1 oral that is mild

maybe eq+ var

none.. 1 year of training is next to nothing and you are nowhere near where you can get naturally.. you are several years away from steroid use.. you do whatever you want but its just a huge mistake and a blatant attempt at a shortcut that will only set you back

no I think a year of training isn't long enough maybe start out with a log for your diet and training

I say go for it and run 500 milligrams a week of testosterone with an AI

Top Bottom