Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

expert non-steroid user opinion on diet and training

PossumDixon said:
i personally feel that anything above 10 percent bodyfat is not impressive and the body would lack detail and hardness and be too soft to be in a magazine or to walk on the beach

^^^^
Cant believe what I am reading ..

PossumDixon said:
im going for the frankzane look but with sergio olivias arms

LoL and you think either of them were natural? You are kidding yourself. They were teh genetic elite of their generatoin, and ods are you do not have the same quality of genetics... and both of them used drugs.

Is this a joke thread?

I am around 10-12 year around, but that's totally due to genetics..........no special diet or training........i'm natural btw.

Unless your genetics are favourable, you will have a very unhappy lifestyle trying to stay 8% or under permanently.

I've gotten down to a hair over 9%, all natural. I think I could have gotten to 8%, but there'd be no way to maintain it. It's a lot...I mean A LOT of fucking work for most people to get down to the single digets. Maybe if I didn't have a job/life it would be doable, but I'm happy staying fairly lean and deiting down every so often (ie: beach season).

Top Bottom