Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking while on D-bol,Sust cycle

maybe saying beer is incorrect for me. i don't drink for a buzz or to get drunk. those days are long behind me. but i do enjoy a nice glass of wine on occation with dinner. i don't see a problem with it.

i think the key words here are "ADDED STRESS" anyone who uses A/S has added stress to their liver. to drink on top of that is to add more stress.

one thing to note. if anyone can't say no to only one beer then they have a big problem. and they won't be just drinking one beer. if ya know what i mean ;)

you are 20 yrs old have a good time and don;t worry so much. Think about this in a few yrs you will be so old that you wont recover at all like you used to. atyour age you can stay up all nght partying and still go to the gym the following morning on no sleep and still be ok. Relax kid drink up and enjoy your youth! Dont worry about your liver at your age.

well I can;t stop with one beer or casual drink of whatever. Eithe rI drink or I don't. I power lift and I power drink! All this talk about beer in fact I'm gonna go get loaded right now after the gym. I can bench 500 lbs . I cycle like a whimp though. I don't need much.
........................you gotta live life and don't be a pussy.................

Top Bottom