Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Longer D-bol only cycle low dose (longer than 8 wks). Effective

If I were going to do dbol only and stretch it, I would do 20-30mg per day for 8-10 weeks max. Assuming I was also taking N2Guard at 7 caps per day. That is just me though.

I decided to add Testosterone Gel Caps to the mix:

6 weeks of testosterone undecanoate

I would take 6 gel caps each of them are 40 mgs totals 240 mgs per day x 42 days along with that dbol schedule mentioned above

and run a.i. and nolvadex and of course, organ protectant and pct

It seems like if i wanted it enough, i found a non-injectible testosterone that delivers testosterone better than testosterone gel

Testosterone Gel

coupled with 30 to 40 mgs of dbol that should be a nice 8 week cycle stack?

here's a link to an online periodical on (it's called Andriol) it.... https://www.musculardevelopment.com...ol-testosterone-undecanoate.html#.YYfDZ2DMJPY

IMO you have have decent gains but the liver toxicity will be outstanding. I would definitely stay on top of my N2guard and make sure you are drinking alot of water. Also have a full pct on hand before starting.

IMO you have have decent gains but the liver toxicity will be outstanding. I would definitely stay on top of my N2guard and make sure you are drinking alot of water. Also have a full pct on hand before starting.

Thanks. You may note that the Testosterone Gel caps are a relatively new invention that Bypass the LIver so that Liver toxicity is very minimum to none.

As far as the doseage for testosterone gel caps, I'm going to go with the intermediate dose shown below:

The suggested dosage for Testosterone Gel caps is 140 mg per day for anti-aging, but the Bodybuidling Dose is 240 to 300 mgs per day and *Most Claim it's 480 mgs per day is what bodybuilders use (the link follows below)

quote: "Effective DosagesFor bodybuilding purposes, high doses would be required to reach strong supraphysiological levels of testosterone. This would generally call for a minimum dosage of 240-280 milligrams per day (6-8 capsules) for men, which are taken in cycles of six to eight weeks. A more common effective dosage, however, would fall in the range of 400-480 milligrams (10 to 12 capsules) per day." LINK FOLLOWS...

musculardevelopment.com/articles/chemical-enhancement/15338-anabolics-101-andriol-testosterone-undecanoate.html#.YYfDZ2DMJPY

Top Bottom