Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Longer D-bol only cycle low dose (longer than 8 wks). Effective

1. Hello, I decided to do a d-bol only cycle this fall / winter. (Let's assume my diet and training are pretty good) and I'm using a.i., (like arimidex) , pct (like HcRegenerate,) and organ protectant like N guard or NAC; I know, i know, let's also assume, that I can't use injectables... *Let's assume, I am physically really Allergic to synthetic injectable hormones.

1. Based on the below 2 ways of doing it (in bold) *Sorry about the # numbered pre-printed format / automatic number enumeration. (it's a copy & paste from an article I found)
  2. . It won't be for 16 weeks, (that seems a bit much, even w/ the low dose & organ support) but maybe for 10-12 weeks.
  3. (start of copy & paste)
  4. a) The conventional way: Use it for 6-8 weeks as a kick starter to your injectable steroid cycle. Do not run it for more than 6-weeks as that’s when the risk to reward ratio starts to skew.
OR

1. b) The unconventional way: Use a very low dose of Dianabol, say 15-20mg/day and run it for 16-weeks. The argument presented by people who follow this method is that the low dose allows them to get around the serious side effects of Dianabol. Administering it for the entire duration of the injectable cycle keeps their strength up and lets them make some stable muscle gains. (end of copy & paste)

I know there's a pre-printed 8 week dbol only cycle which involves using s.a.r.m.s.with it, that I think, Dylan G. had wrote in 1 of the tabs on EF

But what are your thoughts on my proposed 10-12 week of 15 to 20 mgs of dianabol only? It's a low dose enough & run with an a.i., and pct, and would give me an added boost in strength during the fall & winter, so that I get passed some of my hurdles, and till I figure out this problem (hopefully a temporary problem), I currently have with Testosterone injections (thanks in advance for your help)

Also from another source, not from the one that I copied and pasted,...I learned from this other source, that some Power Lifters actually take 10 mgs pre-workout for the entire season (i.e. 12 months)... It's ...based on this other source, low enough that it can be done for such a long time. But I'm for obvious reasons not going to take a d-bol 10 mg before every work out for a whole 1 year. Thanks again.

*Yeah, let's just assume I developed an allergy to Testosteorne Injections or allergic to S.A.R.M.S. injections. That's what my doctor told me. It may be psycho-somatic or however that's spelled because I had an abcess once.

There must be a way to make this purported, renowned Bulk and Strength builder in Dianabol work on its own for a 10-12 week cycle...without shutting me down and losing most of my gains.... *there must be a way. I will Will a way. LoL...but seriously. Thanks again.

Also from another source, not from the one that I copied and pasted,...I learned from this other source, that some Power Lifters actually take 10 mgs pre-workout for the entire season (i.e. 12 months)... It's ...based on this other source, low enough that it can be done for such a long time. But I'm for obvious reasons not going to take a d-bol 10 mg before every work out for a whole 1 year. Thanks again.

yes that is true, it gives a slight increase in volume

1. Hello, I decided to do a d-bol only cycle this fall / winter. (Let's assume my diet and training are pretty good) and I'm using a.i., (like arimidex) , pct (like HcRegenerate,) and organ protectant like N guard or NAC; I know, i know, let's also assume, that I can't use injectables... *Let's assume, I am physically really Allergic to synthetic injectable hormones.

1. Based on the below 2 ways of doing it (in bold) *Sorry about the # numbered pre-printed format / automatic number enumeration. (it's a copy & paste from an article I found)
  2. . It won't be for 16 weeks, (that seems a bit much, even w/ the low dose & organ support) but maybe for 10-12 weeks.
  3. (start of copy & paste)
  4. a) The conventional way: Use it for 6-8 weeks as a kick starter to your injectable steroid cycle. Do not run it for more than 6-weeks as that’s when the risk to reward ratio starts to skew.
OR

1. b) The unconventional way: Use a very low dose of Dianabol, say 15-20mg/day and run it for 16-weeks. The argument presented by people who follow this method is that the low dose allows them to get around the serious side effects of Dianabol. Administering it for the entire duration of the injectable cycle keeps their strength up and lets them make some stable muscle gains. (end of copy & paste)

I know there's a pre-printed 8 week dbol only cycle which involves using s.a.r.m.s.with it, that I think, Dylan G. had wrote in 1 of the tabs on EF

But what are your thoughts on my proposed 10-12 week of 15 to 20 mgs of dianabol only? It's a low dose enough & run with an a.i., and pct, and would give me an added boost in strength during the fall & winter, so that I get passed some of my hurdles, and till I figure out this problem (hopefully a temporary problem), I currently have with Testosterone injections (thanks in advance for your help)

I've seen studies on anavar for like 20weeks + or something like that I need to dig it up was years ago

I would go with 12 weeks dbol if you have organ and liver support why not

week 1-8
50mgs dbol/day
12.5mgs aromasin EOD
10 caps n2guard/day

week 9-12 or 16
20mgs dbol/day
5mgs aromasin/ EOD
7 caps n2guard/day

Top Bottom