Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't click if you're a girlie-man...

GenetiKing

I had an ultra balls-to-the-wall leg session yesterday. Feel free to try this for a good shocker but be prepared for a lot of pain...and being a little insane might help too.

Start with free-weight squats (no Smith machines you wussies) and a weight you will reach TOTAL concentric failure between 8-10 reps

As soon as you finish that set of squats, go straight to the leg press machine, no rest...the only time you should take between squats and leg presses is the time it takes you to walk over to it. Same deal here except fatigue around 6-8 on the LP's...total failure!! No pussing out!

Now get up and walk (if you can) straight to the leg extension machine, do not pass go, do not collect $200, no stalling, no talking to your buddy, you don't even have time to catch your breath. Leg extensions for 8-10 reps until TOTAL FAILURE. On your last rep, have your partner force you legs back to the starting position (a forced negative, if you will :) ) as you resist all the way through the negative range of motion.

You will be whimpering like a baby.

Repeat this for 3 more cycles, no rest at all between sets and just enough rest between megasets so that your partner can complete his run through it.

Finish off with leg curl/stiff legged deadlifts supersets, 3 sets apiece.

This is absolutely grueling and the pain is incredible. I found it was almost as taxing on my respiratory system as it was on my pain threshold. The key to doing this right is taking each separate set as if it was a stand-alone set. If you start thinking about the next set before you're done with your current one, you will subconsciously slack to preserve energy. You will also need a hardcore partner who isn't afraid of some serious self-inflicted pain.

As I said...I did this workout yesterday just as described. It was insane. People were staring at us like we were totally fucked up. The gym was so freakin' hot and humid you could barely breathe...it was a sauna. My shirt was glued to me and my eyes stung from my own sweat. I didn't puke but got quite nausious and I also got light headed a few times. My partner and me were hitting and slapping each other before the beginning of each mega-set to numb ourselves.

A truly wonderful training experience.

It was primal and brutal...try it...if you're a man. :)

Last edited:
But what will all the Soccer Mom's think at My Gym?

Hell, it will show them what a real Man looks like, instead of that BowTie wearin, Loafer sportin, spagetti armed thing she has at home.. :D

Thanks GKing for another Riveting, motivating post.

Someday. Someday soon, I'll be able to say "I survived thru this type of a leg day".

GKING...WANNA MAKE SURE YOU PUKE THE NEXT TIME...START W/ HAMS AND THEN GO TO QUADS...ENJOY TH VOMIT...THE SQUATS WILL FEEL AS THOUGH YOU HAVE AN ELEPHANT ON YOUR SHOULDERS.GOOD LUCK.

i cant on monday cause thats chest day.......
i cant on tuesday cause i do arms.......
i cant on wednesday cause thats chest day.......
i cant on thursday cause i do arms.......
i cant on friday cause i do chest and arms and abs........
i cant on saturday cause im too hungover......
i cant on sunday cause im too hungover......

whew...sorry bro, too busy for me..... ;)

oh wait....thats those guys with the wife beaters and baggy shorts....damn...got mixed up

alright sounds good. maybe push my car around the parking lot at the end? hmmm? now we're talkin.

Awesome bro! Never been goofy enough to try a triple-set with legs. You're wacked like that!

Just think, after awhile of that, singles with squats or presses will be a breeze.

The other slackers just don't understand, so let 'em look on in pure amazement and disbelief.

Ouch!

Yesterday was Legs day, and did almost the same exercises - not the supersets -

Squats 3 sets, max 6-8 reps to failure -
Leg Press 2 sets max 8-10 to failure -
Leg Extensions 3 sets, max 8-10 to failure - hold the lift and squeez at top.
Standing Calf 2 sets, max 8-10 to failure
Seating Calf 2 set - max 8-10 to failure

I couldn't walk. I can't imagine cycling that 3 times.

(PS. My workout partner is a cripple today, limping around. Ha! More Glutamine, Ma)

And i thought supersets of DLs & Squats were intense!!! that shit sounds grueling!!! i'll be sure to carry a barf bag with me when i try this one!

I was sure my hardcore bros would enjoy that routine and my experience with it. Screw the soccor Moms and their sad husbands!

Glad you guys liked it. I'm sure feeling it right now. :D
A visit to the commode or getting out of a chair is a Greek Tragedy today, ha!

Bignate, how's the dieting coming along?

Ok, I'm a newbie and I don't do legs at the moment... too slack :D
But just for the hell of it I'm going to try this routine...

If I'll be able to walk out of the gym afterwards I'll tell you how I went :)

hardgainer

Top Bottom