Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any single men own cats?

Why did you leave him behind? The thought of leaving my dogs in CR broke my heart so we brought them all over, the dane was a PAIN to transport :worried:

You'd love my husband's Dane, or our Neapolitan mastiff... he was awesome

Yeah, Nitchske was like my child. I could easily leave him for twelve hours without an accident but I always took my lunch break to drive home and walk him.

After the divorce when I was thrown back into the single world I would get asked if I had children. I would respond, I have a seven year old boy with joint custody with the ex-wife, which is true..it's in the divorce decree, but she never wants to see him (also true she took him once). Of course she would eventually figure it out and say, "OMG, you're talking about a dog." :)

That leads me into my final point when I took Nitchske into the vet when he was dying. It was almost insulting when they told me the surgery that could potentially save him would be "very expensive." I asked how expensive and they said $500.00 and to me "expensive" would have been 10k plus. Regardless, he was in late stage cancer and the only humane thing to do was euthanize him, I was by his side.

Best dog EVA!
Nitchlakemichigan-1.jpg

Nitchyd.jpg

Lolololololololololol

'ya I have joint custody of my seven year old, he shits on the carpet and I rub his nose in it. Can I buy you a drink?'

'get the fuck away from me you creep!'

not that i don't think java's kind of a whacko but what exactly about a man talking about his dead dog makes him a mo? You don't mock a mans bike or anything to do with his dog...man law.

Yeah, Nitchske was like my child. I could easily leave him for twelve hours without an accident but I always took my lunch break to drive home and walk him.

After the divorce when I was thrown back into the single world I would get asked if I had children. I would respond, I have a seven year old boy with joint custody with the ex-wife, which is true..it's in the divorce decree, but she never wants to see him (also true she took him once). Of course she would eventually figure it out and say, "OMG, you're talking about a dog." :)

That leads me into my final point when I took Nitchske into the vet when he was dying. It was almost insulting when they told me the surgery that could potentially save him would be "very expensive." I asked how expensive and they said $500.00 and to me "expensive" would have been 10k plus. Regardless, he was in late stage cancer and the only humane thing to do was euthanize him, I was by his side.

Best dog EVA!
Nitchlakemichigan-1.jpg

Nitchyd.jpg

Our dane got bloat about 2 weeks before Christmas in 08, since he's huge our regular vet couldnt do it alone at 10pm so we had to take him to an animal hospital, the surgeon oncall told the front desk he'd come to do the surgery IF we paid for at least half of it upfront, it was $400 (which by CR standards is a very significant amount of money), I had just gotten my bonus and I had cashed it to pay off some loans, I opened up my purse and dumped stacks of bills in the desk to the lady and told her to call the Dr to get his ass down there, she was surprised to see I had the cash then and there and was quite mortified by the whole thing, our baby survived bloat!

Top Bottom