Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
LMAO ask chris he put me up to it

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!​

I pulled an elite executive move and told him he would be banned if he didn't create this thread..... :rolleyes:

LOL @ everyone believing ANY of shrimp's stories. I mean, come on..... would you still have believed it if we told you the cat sustained a neck injury from getting it on with the neighbor cat and then died?

Lesson of the day, shrimp tells a lot of stories, and most of them you shouldnt really believe....

I am a little disappointed that the thread didnt achieve it's prime directive however.

I am a little disappointed that the thread didnt achieve it's prime directive however.
Inquiring minds want to know, just what was the thread's directive?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!​

I pulled an elite executive move and told him he would be banned if he didn't create this thread..... :rolleyes:

LOL @ everyone believing ANY of shrimp's stories. I mean, come on..... would you still have believed it if we told you the cat sustained a neck injury from getting it on with the neighbor cat and then died?

Lesson of the day, shrimp tells a lot of stories, and most of them you shouldnt really believe....

This is the first tale i ever told

It's too late now. I'm outside of Chris's. Then headed your way.
Gonna assrape Chris while you watch and make you eat ammonia scented liter biscuits. Bitch.

It's too late now. I'm outside of Chris's. Then headed your way.
Gonna assrape Chris while you watch and make you eat ammonia scented liter biscuits. Bitch.

hehehehe! Seriously...dont fuckin believe anything shrimp says. Prlly nothing i say either. lololol

Top Bottom