Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any single men own cats?

what a block of shit.

Yeah, we killed a fuckload of people. Guess what asshole, it's called war, and it was my job to obey orders. Unless you were discharged for being a concientous objector (pussy) then you have no room to lay blame anywhere, that is if you actually served in combat.

So you think I am full of rage because I say the fuck word a lot and call worthless pieces of shit like you out on cowardly acts you've committed as a citizen? I might be a dick, but i'm definitely not in denial of being full of rage.

You're a complete fucking shitbag, and a disgrace to the uniform. You kept absolutely no core values when you left the military that you pretended to serve in.

Make the world a better place by not making your mistakes? Hmm, let's see.

I served in combat because I got payed to do so: not a mistake, it's war.

People died because I got payed to kill them before they killed me: not a mistake, it's war.

I carried my core values into the civilian world and now work hard to achieve my goals and lead an honorable life of integrity to set the example for my family: not a mistake.

A mistake would be exiting the military on debatable terms, and being fucking arrested multiple times, attacking defenseless fucking women, and then preaching on an illegal steroid forum about how much better you are than everyone who thinks you're worthless....

PS: I have posted pics of myself in uniform before on this site, so either find them yourself or go fuck yourself.

* paid

Top Bottom