Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
fuck it's the middle of summer and it's the same 200 whack/unfunny threads from the same people all day

save EF some badwidth and log off, probably doing yourself a favor in the process

can you cast a spell so i'll win the lottery?
No. I've been over this before with a bunch of other people, and my elders, and my HP/S, we can't win the lottery because we're not the only ones putting energy into that dream, there's people all over the place praying like mad to hit the same damn lottery.

Wanna know how a spell works? Real simple, say you need money, and you currently have a job. Do you get a pay increase or a bonus? No. You get mandatory overtime. That's how a spell works.

I have a coven mate who hated her job because her supervisor was really mean to her. She did a spell to get a better job. She still works at the same place, but the supervisor retired.

The universe has a lot in common with electricity in that it takes the path of least resistance.

fuck it's the middle of summer and it's the same 200 whack/unfunny threads from the same people all day

save EF some badwidth and log off, probably doing yourself a favor in the process

you're delusional

summer started last Sunday

Shouldnt you be watering your weed plants?

that's akward, know grammar corrections?

^^ look I left you one so it doesn't make you look so offended and desperate

There's two!

*refreshes CnC page 100times*

*thinks of another story to make up/draw attention*

*posts thread*

Top Bottom