Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
S

shrimp poboy

This shit has become a night mare for me and quite honestly I really dont feel responsible for what happened.For those Of you that were in chat last night you would know that my sister showed up with the cat and of course I refused to let it In.The first thing i tried to do was put it in the dog kennel on my back porch but my dog was attacking the hell out of it so I shit canned that idea,next we decided(or she decided I'm just going with whatever)That she would keep the cat in her car with the windows cracked until morning and than some co-worker was gonna come get it.Well,this morning the cat was un concious and panting so she decides to take it the local animal hospital(The vet had to be woken up)Well they put an IV in it and tried to rehydrate it but they said it was too late the cat had to be laid down and Hopefully now we can get past all this.RIP big red Id say I'll miss you but that would be a blatant lie.

Jesus christ, poor fucking cat. I'd say your sister is a retard, but she's probably beating herself up enough. Not sure how I'd handle killing my cat.

Jesus christ, poor fucking cat. I'd say your sister is a retard, but she's probably beating herself up enough. Not sure how I'd handle killing my cat.

And it sucks because i had her going outside every couple hours and running the a/c and walking that cat around in the yard on a leash.I even made sure that the water bowl had ice cubes in it.

aoven1.jpg

aoven2.jpg

aoven3.jpg

aoven4.jpg

aoven5.jpg

Top Bottom