Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any single men own cats?

For the record...I love dogs, and I was destroyed to have to leave mine on the east coast. But he's a well trained good bro. I dislike little yippy pissant small dogs who think they run shit because their owners let them get away with murder.

Labradors/hounds ftw

Outdoor dogs only.

My boy is a pit bull/bull mastiff mix. A big lover, and completely devoted to me. He'd sit there with bacon on his nose and not move a muscle till I told him he could. Super protective of me, too.

My boy is a pit bull/bull mastiff mix. A big lover, and completely devoted to me. He'd sit there with bacon on his nose and not move a muscle till I told him he could. Super protective of me, too.

what's he weigh in at? Not a fan of the small dogs myself but some of them are cute I'll give em that. As soon as they yip though they lose me. I won't even consider a breed that won't push 100lbs or more.

Picture-11.png

^^^
that's just disturbing

just sayin'

For the record...I love dogs, and I was destroyed to have to leave mine on the east coast. But he's a well trained good bro. I dislike little yippy pissant small dogs who think they run shit because their owners let them get away with murder.
Why did you leave him behind? The thought of leaving my dogs in CR broke my heart so we brought them all over, the dane was a PAIN to transport :worried:

what's he weigh in at? Not a fan of the small dogs myself but some of them are cute I'll give em that. As soon as they yip though they lose me. I won't even consider a breed that won't push 100lbs or more.
You'd love my husband's Dane, or our Neapolitan mastiff... he was awesome

Top Bottom