Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any single men own cats?

gorillahung

I live by myself and have one pet cat. I heard some people say that it's not masculine for a man to have a cat! I find her to be a fun companion. She's about 4 months old and I rescued her from the local animal shelter where she was in a small cage with two other kittens. She was covered with fleas and was underweight. When I saw how pitiful and frightened she looked I couldn't help but take her home with me. Anyway, does this make me a pussy for having a pussy cat?

I live by myself and have one pet cat. I heard some people say that it's not masculine for a man to have a cat! I find her to be a fun companion. She's about 4 months old and I rescued her from the local animal shelter where she was in a small cage with two other kittens. She was covered with fleas and was underweight. When I saw how pitiful and frightened she looked I couldn't help but take her home with me. Anyway, does this make me a pussy for having a pussy cat?

I need to know if you ever got that cock in your mouth bro

I got a cat and I will fuck you up.

Bought mine for an ex I was with 8 years ago. Rescued from the shelter and what not. Bitch turned into a meth head , so I booted her and kept the kitty cat. True story.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I feed dog food to a stray cat that sits on my porch all day, so I guess technically I own a cat as well.

I got pussy for days!!!

Am single

I like to dig holes in my yard and bury cats up to their necks, then put my headphones in, drink some chilled Jack Daniels, and mow my grass.

Top Bottom