Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any single men own cats?

Cats are ferocious nocturnal predators. The only difference between your cat and a tiger is about 500 pounds.

What could be more manly than that?

Our cat even without front claws (rescued stray, not our doing) has a good hunter instincts. Last night he pounced about 8 feet from the arm of the couch onto his mouse toy just playin around. Interesting to watch.

Java I really can see why you can't find a wife you fukn mo

I've been married....Hence the story, visitation was Shelagh's requirement in the decree for a dissolution. You don't understand it because you probably don't have a presence capable of delivering deadpan humor with a straight face.

LOL @ "finding a wife" that's the last thing I'm looking for in life; Like a wife is some lost jewelry on a beach guys with metal detectors try to find.

Last edited:
Lolololololololololol

'ya I have joint custody of my seven year old, he shits on the carpet and I rub his nose in it. Can I buy you a drink?'

'get the fuck away from me you creep!'

Nice story...

Don't project your violent abuse of animals on me; Nitchske learned very quickly simply by taking him outside and walking him to do his business. Never adopt an animal or have a child because if you can't raise a dog without violence you have no business raising a child.

Nice story...

Don't project your violent abuse of animals on me; Nitchske learned very quickly simply by taking him outside and walking him to do his business. Never adopt an animal or have a child because if you can't raise a dog without violence you have no business raising a child.

I have the happiest daughter I could ever ask for. You seriously need to get outside and fucking turn your computer off for a little while so you stop confusing reality with what someone says on the internet.

How many children do you have you lonely fucking piece of trash?

I hope zero, so you don't choke them in their sleep you violent fuck.

You don't know shit, and noone here is going to listen to any moral lesson you try to teach after knowing what type of low life, cowardly fucking piece of shit faggot you are.

People don't forget, asshole.

Last edited:
I have the happiest daughter I could ever ask for. You seriously need to get outside and fucking turn your computer off for a little while so you stop confusing reality with what someone says on the internet.

How many children do you have you lonely fucking piece of trash?

I hope zero, so you don't choke them in their sleep you violent fuck.

You don't know shit, and noone here is going to listen to any moral lesson you try to teach after knowing what type of low life, cowardly fucking piece of shit faggot you are.

People don't forget, asshole.
Nice story....

Once again, stop projecting on me, that's the ad hominem fallacy, and focus on yourself.:qt: Between slick willy and Shrub WE killed well over a million Iraqi civilians with aggressive policies and 500k of those were children, perhaps you helped them out directly or simply acquiesced, we won't know until you provide evidence of your involvement (I posted photos of me in uniform in the women in combat thread). You need to intellectually sort through your rage using reason as opposed to emotion and learn moral culpability as opposed to denying it. I've accepted full responsibility for my crimes against humanity and I will always be paying penance for my sins, not to please some supernatural deity, but because I'm trying to make the world better by educating people to not make the mistakes I made.

PS Post up pics in uniform in the women in combat thread chicken hawk...

Last edited:
Nice story....

Once again, stop projecting on me, that's the ad hominem fallacy, and focus on yourself.:qt: Between slick willy and Shrub WE killed well over a million Iraqi civilians with aggressive policies and 500k of those were children, perhaps you helped them out directly or simply acquiesced, we won't know until you provide evidence of your involvement (I posted photos of me in uniform in the women in combat thread). You need to intellectually sort through your rage using reason as opposed to emotion and learn moral culpability as opposed to denying it. I've accepted full responsibility for my crimes against humanity and I will always be paying penance for my sins, not to please some supernatural deity, but because I'm trying to make the world better by educating people to not make the mistakes I made.

Do your crimes against humanity and penance include your 8 mug shots youve accumulated?

Nice story....

what a block of shit.

Yeah, we killed a fuckload of people. Guess what asshole, it's called war, and it was my job to obey orders. Unless you were discharged for being a concientous objector (pussy) then you have no room to lay blame anywhere, that is if you actually served in combat.

So you think I am full of rage because I say the fuck word a lot and call worthless pieces of shit like you out on cowardly acts you've committed as a citizen? I might be a dick, but i'm definitely not in denial of being full of rage.

You're a complete fucking shitbag, and a disgrace to the uniform. You kept absolutely no core values when you left the military that you pretended to serve in.

Make the world a better place by not making your mistakes? Hmm, let's see.

I served in combat because I got payed to do so: not a mistake, it's war.

People died because I got payed to kill them before they killed me: not a mistake, it's war.

I carried my core values into the civilian world and now work hard to achieve my goals and lead an honorable life of integrity to set the example for my family: not a mistake.

A mistake would be exiting the military on debatable terms, and being fucking arrested multiple times, attacking defenseless fucking women, and then preaching on an illegal steroid forum about how much better you are than everyone who thinks you're worthless....

PS: I have posted pics of myself in uniform before on this site, so either find them yourself or go fuck yourself.

Top Bottom