Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any single men own cats?

Nearly 80% of domestic cat bites cause severe infections that require medical attention.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

When I ws single, I had a female Manx (tailless cats). She was cool as hell, all jacked up w/ huge hind legs, could spring from a sitting position to the top of the fridge. Sometimes they will walk like a rabbit for a couple of steps then normally. She had kittens and I kept 2, still have them now. Even though they are brothers, one is persian-like and the other has short hair.They'll go 12 and 15 lbs. one is very docile, the other will attack anything that comes in the yard, short of a big dog 50lbs +-, he ain't stupid. lol
No one ever said anything about it being geigh....

I live by myself and have one pet cat. I heard some people say that it's not masculine for a man to have a cat! I find her to be a fun companion. She's about 4 months old and I rescued her from the local animal shelter where she was in a small cage with two other kittens. She was covered with fleas and was underweight. When I saw how pitiful and frightened she looked I couldn't help but take her home with me. Anyway, does this make me a pussy for having a pussy cat?

Bitches love cats

Top Bottom