Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dizzy after deadlifts?

This can also be a blood pressure issue. I have very low blood pressure, and when I do some lifts I get dizzy and light headed when I finish. It's something I've discussed with my doctor, and the only thing I can do for it is increase my caffeine intake and sodium intake. I have more issues when I'm on sub-maintenance kcals; my blood pressure really drops when I'm cutting kcalories.

red_evil said:
Nonerz....

you played softball!?!?!?...kick ass. i coach softball at my school. my favorite event this season was making dirt-angels at home plate after we won both games on the last day of the season.
Yep! I played for yeeeeaaaarrrrssss! I can honestly say that I've learned a lot of great work ethic because of softball (and the fear of getting my ass kicked by my parents :)).

If I have a clean uniform by the end of the game, I think I'd shoot myself! I like to get dirty.:D

Happens to me alot when I strain for a LONG time on a pull...you just run out of air.

I always feel light headed and sick to my somach after a day of heavy leg work. I just deal with it now because breathing right and eating didn't help.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I think I will see how my blood pressure is. But as long as other people sometimes get this but don't actually faint, I'm not so worried.

Top Bottom