Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat loss on GW + SR realistic goals

JamesBu

I’m looking to hear some realistic expectations so I could set some reasonable goals ahead of a GW and Sr 9009 cycle
a bit about me first
I’m in my early 30s and I’m a bigger guy around 28% body fat according to my personal trainer and I’m around 270 pounds..
interested in dropping down into the low 200s and being much leaner
if I was to do a 12-week cycle of these sarm what would be a realistic # to shoot for

I’m looking to hear some realistic expectations so I could set some reasonable goals ahead of a GW and Sr 9009 cycle
a bit about me first
I’m in my early 30s and I’m a bigger guy around 28% body fat according to my personal trainer and I’m around 270 pounds..
if I was to do a 12-week cycle of these sarm what would be a realistic # to shoot for
gw and sr is the real deal

20mgs cardarine
10mgs stenabolic
7caps n2guard

try it out

if you get on some fasting protocols
maybe some alternate day fasting and do fasted cardio on a daily basis you can lose a ton of body fat you will be shocked at the amount you lose and it's very easy to do and cost you nothing

make sure you use umbrella for your GW

a bit about me first
Your entire fat loss will be based on diet and exercise. Drugs are a very small part of the equation.

realistic goal is going to be twenty percent body fat and losing about 25 pounds

Top Bottom