Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat loss on GW + SR realistic goals

goals depend not just on the products you are taking but your diet and training DISCIPLINE and CONSISTENCY.. the compounds HELP you but certainly do not do everything for you .. of course when you are overweight, its easier to drop weight initially, but then it gets to a point where it becomes more difficult.. keep in mind that it can be unsafe to drop too much too fast... so there are many factors that need to be discussed before just answering whether something is not only realistic but wise as well

It’s going to take more than the supplements you’re on. Diet, training and cardio will dictate everything

I’m looking to hear some realistic expectations so I could set some reasonable goals ahead of a GW and Sr 9009 cycle
a bit about me first
I’m in my early 30s and I’m a bigger guy around 28% body fat according to my personal trainer and I’m around 270 pounds..
interested in dropping down into the low 200s and being much leaner
if I was to do a 12-week cycle of these sarm what would be a realistic # to shoot for
just go all in on diet and training the weight will come off. lock in your diet bro

Top Bottom