Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet and exercise makes me tired

Satanic, I'd like to do the The Cauldron on you so I can get rid of you, you sorry excuse for weak and pathetic corpse.

Let me educate you.

I'm going to put an iron container, mouth down, on your stomach. I will lift the container a bit and slip some mice or rats inside. Then I'll heat up the container from the outside with a flame. As it begins to get hot, the mice want to escape, but there is no way out except through the mouth of the cauldron. So they begin to gnaw through your stomach and do so until you die.

You will scream for my dear name when you beg for mercy, fuckface.

KHMER ROGUE said:
Satanic, I'd like to do the The Cauldron on you so I can get rid of you, you sorry excuse for weak and pathetic corpse.

Let me educate you.

I'm going to put an iron container, mouth down, on your stomach. I will lift the container a bit and slip some mice or rats inside. Then I'll heat up the container from the outside with a flame. As it begins to get hot, the mice want to escape, but there is no way out except through the mouth of the cauldron. So they begin to gnaw through your stomach and do so until you die.

You will scream for my dear name when you beg for mercy, fuckface.

You sir need a vagina. Maybe two.

Scrap, after all the advice you've given me about AAS, I'm gonna take this chance to repay you a little. I'm going to reveal "Gymtime's Big Fat Weighlifting Secret." It's a big fat secret so don't tell anyone.

OK. Here goes.

Gymtime's Big Fat Weighlifting Secret is: If you take some of that weight of the bar, it's a lot easier to lift.

No charge bro.

HappyScrappy said:
How do you guys get down below 50% bodyfat?
I try so hard and not matter how much pizza I eat, it seems that I can't drop below that.
I mean, I went from 52% to 50% pretty quickly - but I heard that last little bit is hard to get rid of.

I do 3 minutes of cardio every other day (want to avoid injury) followed by a high carb diet and lots of sleeping right after my cheese stuffed crust snack pizzas from Pizza Hut.

don't get me wrong, I have tripled the amount of weight that I can bench and I can now do bodyweight squats - but still, I want to be elite.

any help?

Son, we've talked about this before. Your only option is to kill yourself.

Remember the time when you were nine and you came home crying because when you tried to get onto the school bus it tipped over? well, its not going to get any better. This just keeps happening, and your mother & I are tired of it.

Your mother & I have always been ashamed of you happy. The way you can fall down and not know it, the way you can get stuck in an elevator. Well, parents can only deal with so much. Its time to just give up son. You tried your best, and you failed.

When it was suggested that you eat more, I think it was in reference to the sexual act and not meant to be taken literally.

Cunnilingus is low in calories and high in Vitamin Fuck.

Unfortunately, I have a deficiency in this vitamin.

HappyScrappy said:
the last personal trainer I had told me I was fat and worthless. in retrospect my mom has never really had any real schooling in terms of personal training - but I heard most of them just get a certificate after a few hours work anyway.

:FRlol: :FRlol:

hey....ive seen an 11yr old personal trainer at my gym. no shit....he was handling all the children clients. where i come from u dont need qualifications

Re: Re: diet and exercise makes me tired

scrappy's_pa said:

Son, we've talked about this before. Your only option is to kill yourself.

Remember the time when you were nine and you came home crying because when you tried to get onto the school bus it tipped over? well, its not going to get any better. This just keeps happening, and your mother & I are tired of it.

Your mother & I have always been ashamed of you happy. The way you can fall down and not know it, the way you can get stuck in an elevator. Well, parents can only deal with so much. Its time to just give up son. You tried your best, and you failed.

:lmao: :lmao:

oh shit - this is funny.

thanks to whoever that is. you say it is my dad, but I'll bet it is really my mom.

Top Bottom