Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do when food makes you sleepy?

Wiaudero

I am a big food person but I've noticed whenever I eat food especially on a steroid cycle I start getting sleepy
I always need to take a nap for an hour or two after a meal. I've noticed if I eat some sugar afterwards it helps with energy but then I crash back down after. do you think that I'm getting hypoglycemic from the steroids and if so how can I mold my diet to work around that?

steroids, especially the harsher ones, will increase insulin resistance. this is why its dumb when i see people on HRT who overdose test and hgh .. very dumb!

eat in a time restricted window, instead of spreading your foods out over the course of the day. (this flies in the face of what the food companies say but it will make you more energetic)

I am a big food person but I've noticed whenever I eat food especially on a steroid cycle I start getting sleepy
I always need to take a nap for an hour or two after a meal. I've noticed if I eat some sugar afterwards it helps with energy but then I crash back down after. do you think that I'm getting hypoglycemic from the steroids and if so how can I mold my diet to work around that?
you're insulin resistant you need to start by lowering carb intake and add n2slin x with meals

Top Bottom