Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet and exercise makes me tired

HappyScrappy

How do you guys get down below 50% bodyfat?
I try so hard and not matter how much pizza I eat, it seems that I can't drop below that.
I mean, I went from 52% to 50% pretty quickly - but I heard that last little bit is hard to get rid of.

I do 3 minutes of cardio every other day (want to avoid injury) followed by a high carb diet and lots of sleeping right after my cheese stuffed crust snack pizzas from Pizza Hut.

don't get me wrong, I have tripled the amount of weight that I can bench and I can now do bodyweight squats - but still, I want to be elite.

any help?

HappyScrappy said:
How do you guys get down below 50% bodyfat?
I try so hard and not matter how much pizza I eat, it seems that I can't drop below that.
I mean, I went from 52% to 50% pretty quickly - but I heard that last little bit is hard to get rid of.

I do 3 minutes of cardio every other day (want to avoid injury) followed by a high carb diet and lots of sleeping right after my cheese stuffed crust snack pizzas from Pizza Hut.

don't get me wrong, I have tripled the amount of weight that I can bench and I can now do bodyweight squats - but still, I want to be elite.

any help?
damn dude u make me laugh!:FRlol: :spit: :elephant:

Honestly, I find inserting pretty much anything into your urethra does the trick. Just make sure to really jam it in there. Also, eat more.

I suggest a DNP/Clen/T3 cycle, supplemented with test suspension and 30 anadrol a day. It's the best cycle around. I've been reading these boards now for 15 minutes, so I consider myself quite the expert on matters such as these.

Any vet around here will tell you I'm right.

Talk to Arnian about the deal. I hear he has good prices.

okay, well on that point - I used to stick a thermometer down in that little special place you speak of, but I end up getting too excited and then sometimes things break.
and then that hurts, and if it hurts, then I can't workout and just want to eat more so that I feel better. chocolate and ice cream make me feel loved.

I heard female placenta and rat fetuses are good for stripping that last few pounds

Satanic Goatslayer said:
I suggest a DNP/Clen/T3 cycle, supplemented with test suspension and 30 anadrol a day. It's the best cycle around. I've been reading these boards now for 15 minutes, so I consider myself quite the expert on matters such as these.

Any vet around here will tell you I'm right.

Talk to Arnian about the deal. I hear he has good prices.

excellent - I'm willing to spend a lot of money and fuck up my health to look like a pretty good high school athlete...

oh wait - that isn't funny, that is what I did. damn.

You know a thread where HappyScrappy, Nathan, and SGS all post on has GOT to be good :elephant:

Dr.M said:
I have a fat pizza craving right now, this really helps.

do what I do and cut calories by not getting any veggies on the pizza. all the cheese and meat you can eat - but no veggies.

I'm pretty sure veggies are what made me fat in the first place.

Top Bottom