Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet and exercise makes me tired

As a personal trainer and part time english tutor, the best advice I could give you would be to gel your hair more. Also, I find that putting your innermost feelings down, preferably in a sonnet or rhyming couplet, helps deal with the issues that might be causing the problem.

Satanic Goatslayer said:
As a personal trainer and part time english tutor, the best advice I could give you would be to gel your hair more. Also, I find that putting your innermost feelings down, preferably in a sonnet or rhyming couplet, helps deal with the issues that might be causing the problem.

Fag

Have you tried eating more sinbce I suggested it? If so, how's that going? How much weight have you lost? Is your rectum burnign by any chance? Just curious cause mine is and I was hoping that together we might get to the bottom of it. I was thinking it might have something to do with all those high powered magnets I've been shoving up my ass. At least I can now walk around town with a stop sign suspended from my ass. It prevents unwelcome guests from trying to make an entrance through the back door. So far its working except that it hurts my rectum as I've already rather graphically described. I'll make a diarhama of the whole thing and then send it to you so you can get a better feel for the situation. I'll make it primarily out of ground turkey cause I keep a lot of that under my pillow and i don't need it anymore.

the last personal trainer I had told me I was fat and worthless. in retrospect my mom has never really had any real schooling in terms of personal training - but I heard most of them just get a certificate after a few hours work anyway.

I'm sitting here in my underwear eating pork rinds and looking in the mirror and just wondering like, I worked out two times last week and I still can't see my abs right now.

I mean, I know part of it is that at night you have more water under your skin from the day's diet - but I think at least a little of mine is still fat.

the bodyfat scale that I got varies between 72% and 48%.

so I figure I'm about 50%.

which isn't bad for someone as tall as me - I'm 5'7" and 19 years old.

I tried using laxitives (sp?) like the way Miss Spears Thang does and while it made me crap a lot, I still don't have a six pack.

I've tried eating pretty much all kinds of different things. ho hos, snowballs, only beef, and once I tried an all marshmallow diet.

still got too much fat.

Top Bottom