Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Depressed as fuck coming off cycle

CANETHING

Stopped cycle a week ago doing clomid for PCT and been depressed as hell for no reason. It's not a mental thing because I don't care about losing muscle or anything kuz my seasons over I just can't shake it, real pain in the ass. Anyone know how long this normally lasts.

What was your cycle? Clomid only for PCT?

~EZ

It will pass...try supplementing with St. Johns Wart and maybe some SAMe, help with your mood...it is most likely the Clomid, how many mg are you taking?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

It's the clomid. Drop the dose to 25 mg day as I'm guessing your taking more. Get some post cycle, unleashed, if its sold out get forged pct and test infusion, get some forma and daa.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Just a serm?
What was the length of the cycle and what was it? It'd help to know how bad ur suppressed.U make it sound like u cut a cycle short by saying u just stopped.

Add the full formula and u'll feel great... daa, unleashed, pct, forma. Even some hcgenerate would help mood or at least it does me.

Clomid the cock killer strikes again.

Drop that shit like it's a skank with herpes.

Get some UNLEASHED and POST-CYCLE. That shit will fix you up in one week. It may take a little searching. It's been out of stock everywhere. Supposedly a shipment in coming in next week.

I ran 8 weeks of test prop 5 days per week at 100mg and t-bol everyday at 70 mg. Runnin clomid for the last week at 50 mg per day.

Sux bro, similar thing happened to me many years ago when I was ignorant to pct and was going off a "buddies" advice. Combine that with woman problems and a very high octane career it was a disaster. Haven't made that mistake since.

I ran 8 weeks of test prop 5 days per week at 100mg and t-bol everyday at 70 mg. Runnin clomid for the last week at 50 mg per day.

stop the clomid or at the very least reduce it to 12mg a day but you need to stack it with natty supps that make you feel good, not like shit.

you do realize clomid has a very long half life so if you stop it now or reduce the dosage you will still have a lot of it in your system the next week or two. so the sooner you stop it the better

Top Bottom