Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming off TRT

DavyDogg

Good Bro
Platinum
January of this year I started self prescribed TRT at 200mg a week, late February I did a 12 week blast of 400mg and 60mg Tbol for first 6 weeks then back to 200mg a week. In May I got blood work done and my estrogen was high, around 260 I think. A few weeks ago I felt a hard lump above my right nipple, was worried it was gyno so dropped test to 100mg a week and started 12.5mg of Aromasin eod while waiting to get blood work again. After 6 doses of Aromaisn my blood worked showed my estrogen was at 66 pmol/L so no gyno. Since then the lump has become much smaller and not painful at all. I am still currently on 100mg test a week but then a few days ago out of nowhere I stopped getting erections, not even waking up with one. I now want to come off TRT, doing another week of 100mg then PCT.
PCT will be ..

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
GW 12 weeks
N2Generate 4 weeks
ZMA 8 weeks
Omega 3 fish oil

January of this year I started self prescribed TRT at 200mg a week, late February I did a 12 week blast of 400mg and 60mg Tbol for first 6 weeks then back to 200mg a week. In May I got blood work done and my estrogen was high, around 260 I think. A few weeks ago I felt a hard lump above my right nipple, was worried it was gyno so dropped test to 100mg a week and started 12.5mg of Aromasin eod while waiting to get blood work again. After 6 doses of Aromaisn my blood worked showed my estrogen was at 66 pmol/L so no gyno. Since then the lump has become much smaller and not painful at all. I am still currently on 100mg test a week but then a few days ago out of nowhere I stopped getting erections, not even waking up with one. I now want to come off TRT, doing another week of 100mg then PCT.
PCT will be ..

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
GW 12 weeks
N2Generate 4 weeks
ZMA 8 weeks
Omega 3 fish oil
@DavyDogg you're all over the place and you are not keeping a log bro why not?

and you know coming off TRT is insanely hard? its NOT normal PCT

you need to redo this whole pct to

1-8
kickstart 500 ius HCG every other day for 2 weeks
clomid
50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5
nolvadex 60/40/20/20/20/10/10/10
cardarine 20mgs ed
hcgenerate 5 caps ed week 1-8

zma+omega is fine

my Test level was still at 1000 and estrogen was at 66 last blood test so not sure why I'm having issues. would it be better to jump back to 200 or 250mg of test for a few months then pct? maybe that will fix my ed issue before going in a long pct?

your test dose is too high
of course your estrogen will be high too

you aren't doing TRT correctly IMO

if you want to come off steroids then good luck to you. I made the decision to just stay on your round but I am a professional who makes money in bodybuilding
why don't you log what you end up doing

getting up a log Journal will help us help you make the right decision here
if you want to stay on trt that's fine but you need to run it the right way

Top Bottom