Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming off TRT

Dylan do you agree with the pct protocol I listed yesterday? I will be starting my pct Monday Oct 9 and will keep a log on how I'm feeling and blood work results later into the pct.

I did 2 cycles with pct's before this past January when I started trt. I am 41 my diet and training were on track for most of that time but the past few weeks cause of personal issues I am not training nearly as much as I was so that is part of my decision to come off and do a full pct.
@DavyDogg so you're pretty much 9 months on a cycle again this will be a hard PCT and keeping a log would help us get you thru a full pct
we had a guy log on EF who did 6months pct so you'll be like him too

January of this year I started self prescribed TRT at 200mg a week, late February I did a 12 week blast of 400mg and 60mg Tbol for first 6 weeks then back to 200mg a week. In May I got blood work done and my estrogen was high, around 260 I think. A few weeks ago I felt a hard lump above my right nipple, was worried it was gyno so dropped test to 100mg a week and started 12.5mg of Aromasin eod while waiting to get blood work again. After 6 doses of Aromaisn my blood worked showed my estrogen was at 66 pmol/L so no gyno. Since then the lump has become much smaller and not painful at all. I am still currently on 100mg test a week but then a few days ago out of nowhere I stopped getting erections, not even waking up with one. I now want to come off TRT, doing another week of 100mg then PCT.
PCT will be ..

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
GW 12 weeks
N2Generate 4 weeks
ZMA 8 weeks
Omega 3 fish oil
@DavyDogg I gave you advice above but what i want from you is a log so do we all
trt recovery log will help us help you bro

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT to PCT Recovery Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

You can try to come off and PCT first......see how things go. If you don't recover, get on a legit TRT program at the right dose. 200mg per week was likely way too high.

So you probably started to high (for you) at 200mg/week and then dropped straight down to 100mg/week and you expect to instantly feel good. Man this takes time, let your hormones stabilize first. Not to mention your protocol change is too drastic

Top Bottom