Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dabuffguy.. another ef mentor gone bad? discuss

How is it? I need to learn how to make that. I'm going to get into home brewing once I get set up in my new place.

I transfer to bottles tonight and then give it 3 more days before we have a taste test

It is super easy. Just get some champagne yeast and some brewing caps

i thought he was a mod

Actually, I was a mod in Supps and AAS. I got so busy with school that I couldn't do mod stuff as much as they needed me to, so they put me back to mentor status. Needto wanted to keep me as a mod if I had the time but I just didn't have the time.

Ya, I've been trolling in here a bit. Mitch and I have always been at odds, even when I was a mod. He started it, and then he seems to have revived it by trolling me every chance he got, so I'm just doing it back to annoy him.

Actually, I was a mod in Supps and AAS. I got so busy with school that I couldn't do mod stuff as much as they needed me to, so they put me back to mentor status. Needto wanted to keep me as a mod if I had the time but I just didn't have the time.

Ya, I've been trolling in here a bit. Mitch and I have always been at odds, even when I was a mod. He started it, and then he seems to have revived it by trolling me every chance he got, so I'm just doing it back to annoy him.

who are you?

Great story

Top Bottom