Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol/Flax Seed Oil/ALA Diet

madhops22

What's everyone's opinion on Clenbuterol? And, is it cool to take it while taking ALA and flax seed oil?

Madhops

I use clen regularly. If you cycle it correctly it works great. I am about 225-230lbs. I take 3 tabs spaced equally EOD. After I complete my 50 count bottle I may take a week off then re-up.
I do this during the winter when I don't need to be super lean.

During the summer when I want to be much leaner I try to take 4-5 tabs ED one week on, one week off. I cycle ephedrine on the week off. I don't think this should be done all year or too long. I do it for the summer only. I find comming off the ehpedrine is worse then clen.

Draw backs to Clen: 4-5 tablets make me a little jittery, even at 3 tabs I heat up really bad. I am always the guy who wants the window open or the air on. I also get a head ache during the start of a clen cycle. It goes away after a day or so.

cool

I'm going to get some clen and some ALA tomorrow. Has anyone else out there used clen, and more importantly...has anyone used Clen and ALA together before? Does it maximize the fat loss when used together? or does it not make a difference?

thanks

Madhops

Top Bottom