Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't say enough how much I love POWER CHEWS

P

psizzle_8

I posted a post similar to this one in the Bodybuilding Supplements section, figured I'd share over here as well. So I was among the few selected to give our new sponsors Power Chews a try. Very thankful and a cool experience. They sent me 2 Creatine, 1 Glutamine, and 1 Pre-Workout (after reading other guys' posts I'm assuming we all got the same shipment)... and just a few days later I got their new BCAAs in the mail. Hell to the YEA!

All-in-all I can honestly say I really enjoy these things. They resemble sweet tarts both in taste and in appearance (a little thicker than ST's).. they're cute, they look like little weights with "45lb" on them and all lol. From what I've noticed they come in the same 4 flavors with each one.. aka.. the green Creatine tablet tastes like the green Glutamine tablet etc. But I love the flavors. I have a sweet tooth, always have, so this is good for people like me. Nice little sub for actual candy. Only like 4.5g of carbs or some shit for 4 tablets, which is one serving.

That brings me to the only "bad" thing. One serving = 4 tablets. Now.. do the math. After a workout if you do a dose of the Creatine, Glutamine, and BCAAs.. that's 12 of these things. I find myself havin to force the last few down. BUT.. I'm not saying this is a bad thing. Lord knows I would MUCH rather do this than hold my nose and take that old fashioned chalky creatine sh!t. And coming from someone who, on average, takes like 20 pills per day.. being able to take a little "candy" instead of more pills, is definitely a good thing. It's also not a bad thing if you like candy (sweet tarts) like me. :)

As far as results. Endurance, strength, etc.. all the good things that come with Creatine usage.. and the Glutamine has definitely aided in my recovery. As a strength trainer, I'm always throwing around heavy weights...I love lifting heavy, but that always means I'm down for the count for a few days afterwards...especially with my leg day because I haven't trained legs in YEARS, literally.. well these have definitely helped, such a nice feeling waking up in the morning NOT wanting to just lay in bed all day. :)

That's about it guys! To sum this up, I give POWER CHEWS a big enthusiastic thumbs up. Give them a try. Great prices, great service, great taste, I mean you can't go wrong. These little guys have become a staple of my supplement regimen. If you're looking for aid in strength, recovery, etc.. then maybe you should think about making them a part of yours, too.

Thanks to POWER CHEWS once again for giving me this bad ass opportunity!

-Lauren

Man! I love these things, i just let them sit there and dissolve in your mouth, the whole time i'm working out!The last couple of times on these I have hit a few PB's so thats a plus!

Man! I love these things, i just let them sit there and dissolve in your mouth, the whole time i'm working out!The last couple of times on these I have hit a few PB's so thats a plus!
No wonder I've seen your posts about how they don't dissolve quickly. What's your reason for this, my friend? I chew them up quick!

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

Reading the first post got me interested especially when it comes to helping a sweet tooth! Anyone know if these are available in the uk to buy? Thanks

Reading the first post got me interested especially when it comes to helping a sweet tooth! Anyone know if these are available in the uk to buy? Thanks

Good ? I wondered that too!!

Top Bottom