Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broken right arm Sunday:(

Duck

do i still train my left arm?afraid of being too off balance? any tricks to use for delts and other excerises?/ not too found of machines-started out 8 years ago in a sm gym and got so used to free weights that i am not sure where to grow from here??
thanks for any tips pals

I've been in many casts for broken bones and surgeries. I wouldnt do any arms. You'll get a lot of atrophy from a cast being on anyways, nevermind if you were to really TRAIN the good arm. You'll be totally uneven. Concentrate on those legs and get some cardio done. I'm sure you'll be out of commission for a good 6-8 weeks depending on the break. Good luck, I know how you're feeling. :)

--IQ

I recovered from a broken wrist in december.All I was able to do was legs,cardio,and abs,I got skinny as all hell,but then I bulked pretty well right after with my d-bol,var stack:D Don't bother working the other arm,concintrate on legs ,abs,and good ol' cardio

I'd recommend seeing a physio. They will be able to give yu rehab exercises to do so you can build up basic strength and then train normally.
circusgirl

Top Bottom