Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blasting the lats

I like wide grip chins,they have turned my back around alot from the small back it once was,paired with deads and t-bar rows and your golden

I've been performing the big 3 exercises in my normal routine (save the barbell rows, I use t-bar instead) for a while now and my lats, especially the lower half have been lagging behind. I'm going to switch up and hit lats first with pullups, go on to reverse grip pulldowns, and finish off with deads and see what happens.

Do most of you do deads at the end of your routine? I usually hit that first.

I usually do them first.. but u can shold prob do them 2nd.. latpull down, deads, then pull-ups.. or swtich 1 and 3 a round.. i think that would be better for the lats

BOOEY said:
I've been performing the big 3 exercises in my normal routine (save the barbell rows, I use t-bar instead) for a while now and my lats, especially the lower half have been lagging behind. I'm going to switch up and hit lats first with pullups, go on to reverse grip pulldowns, and finish off with deads and see what happens.

Do most of you do deads at the end of your routine? I usually hit that first.

Booey- can you do an underhand grip on the T-bar some have them...if not go with the barbell with underhand that should help.

Deads won't do crap for your lats. You should do them anyway, but don't make them a chief lat movement if lats are your focus.

150shot said:

Booey- can you do an underhand grip on the T-bar some have them...if not go with the barbell with underhand that should help.

Yeah, the handles move freely. I'll try it out. But I think lats will get more direct work from pulls in a downard motion. Am I wrong?

Top Bottom