Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BigAndy69's Cutting diet for the summer...

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
Man, I've finally starting to gain some serious muscle back after my injury. My bench has gone up by 20lbs these last 4 weeks. I am currently 5'9 201 lbs, up from 190 lbs.

Because of the Milk and bread, I look like the Marshmallow Man(sp) when I wear a white shirt.

Anyway take a look at this, Comments, Opinions, Ass Kissing, Flaming, whatever...

Carbs/Protein/Fat

8:00 M1: 40/45/8 egg whites, oatmeal, whey

10:30 M2: 45/45/22 Tuna sandwich, 1 tbsp of olive oil

Workout at 11:30

1:00 M3: 55/35/2 Post Workout shake

2:00 M4: 60/65/8 Whole grains/potatoes. egg whites, chicken breast

4:00 M5: 5/30/6 Ground beef

6:00 M6: 5/30/2 Whey/soy shake

Cardio at 8:00

8:30-9:00 M7: 10/50/3 Whey/soy shake, cottage cheese

220/300/50

Roughly 2500-2600 cals

8 weeks of dieting, less cals on rest days, no cheating, By the 5th week I start adipokinetics

Is the cardio too much in your opinion?

Too many caloriea at M7?

Comments, Question, whatever you got...

Talk to me!

I'm thinking theres about 20g too much carbs and 30g too little fat. If you have too many total calories to accomplish this, it wouldnt hurt to drop maybe 20-30g protein. You may want more olive oil or oooohh oh everyone loves PB and ease up on the potatoes grains at meal 4.
Other than that, everything else looks nice.

That's what I do on rest days, decrease the carbs to 160-190, decrease protein to 250 and increase fat by a tbsp of olive oil.

But notice that 200g of my 220g of carbs are taken before 2pm.

Hey BigAndy, how's it going? Why are you doing cardio at night and not first thing in the morning on an empty stomach? Also, what's the logic behind the ground beef? I might replace that with salmon or something similar but other than that looks great. How many hours sleep do you get? At least 8.5-9?

Good, thanks for asking.

Well, I work from 2:00 to 8pm at the gym, and I train my clients from 4 to 8 pm. I must weight train in the early morning, energy peaks 3hours after waking up, and I can eat lots of carbs post workout, without worrying about getting fat.

Also: 70-75% of cals are ingested before 2 pm (200g of 220g of carbs)

70% of protein is ingested after my workout.

That's why It is logical for me to do cardio after work. To tell you the truth I don't know if it is such a great idea. Any opinions?

Ground beef: more nutritious than fish. The real reason is that I have very little time for that meal, and it won't stink up the place like fish.

My last cutting diet I was a little low on cash so I ate fish 3, that's right 3 times a day. 3 cans of Tuna split in two meals, and sole fillets in the evening. I ate this EVERY day for 10 weeks.

You might say that I'm a little sick of fish.

Yeah, I get a lot of sleep.

Every time I diet, I make an experiment out of it. I think I have designed a diet that will allow me to shed bodyfat and actually increase muscle mass. The thing that is bothering me is whether I should do cardio or not.

BIGANDY....Ok, your diet looks ok, but if your goals are to cut up then i would suggest eating your 2,500-2,600 calories a day and honestly not worry about the precise times that you ingest them...I do the isocaloric 1/3,1/3.1/3 protei,carbs and fat....I try not to eat carbs past 8, but if i do who gives a fuck, as long as I have my caloric split and figure and stay strict with this, along with cardio and lifting, it is easy to loss the LBS....You are going to kill yourself with the plain boring food, Why not have a diet where you are in a constant anabolic state.....? Dan Duchaine backs this diet hard and so do I........It has done wonders for me!

NJstacked, I'll be honest with you, I enjoy dieting. Yes I know I am a sick fuck, but I enjoy the feeling of people thinking I am this hardcore. It gets me more clients at the gym. Believe me, I actually stick to this. Sometimes, I'll cheat by adding a little grated cheese to my omellete or a little ketchup on my beef, but that's it.

Your right when you say dieting doesn't have to be hell, but I like to challenge myself.

When I was 17, I had been training for a year and a half or so, I started training at 11:00 am instead of 4:00-5:00 pm because of a new school schedule. I was eating for mass, eating tons of junk. I actually lost lots of bodyfat and gained a shit load of muscle. I was just trying to get big, not lean. I wasn't exactly a newbie, I had been training for 1.5 years.

I want to try to replicate that diet, and I want to see what would happen if I eat this clean and add some cardio.

I'll keep updating this thread if people are interested. Respond if you are. We'll see if it works.

PS: I am starting on Monday.

Hey BigAndy, which do you honestly think is better for fatloss (and muscle preservation) - cardio in the am on empty stomach or cardio in pm a couple fo hours after last meal, and why. There was some confusing info on another thread and was curious as to what your opinions are. Thanks.

Top Bottom