Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

badgirl1 update after winny

badgirl1 said:
Did not real bother me or would not have got more work done on back.:) Thank you

Badgirl1:devil:

I know a few other people like that(who found the back not too painful and most of them women...for some reason most men I know say it was the worst place for em), and I know I have a pretty good tolerance of pain, but damn when I had my rear delt inked, I'll be honest, it hurt like HELL til the adrenaline finally started flowing and even after. Although I will do it again now that the memory of the exact level of pain has subsided...anyway, lookin good...later

i have my back done and i walked out of there needing to get me some! for some odd reason getting inked makes me all "warm and fuzzy" go figure. :p

blueyedkowgrl said:
i have my back done and i walked out of there needing to get me some! for some odd reason getting inked makes me all "warm and fuzzy" go figure. :p

LOL...I'll admit the adrenaline does make ya feel good after, as well as seeing the nice fresh ink, but dammit, I still say that on the back hurts(my girlfriend was turning green watching me have it done, she had to get up and leave and as the blood and ink was leaking over the next few days she wouldn't touch me!...LOL)

:cyclops:

Got my lower back done and it hurt like hell!!! Yes I will admit it!! I gripped the chair with a death grip and cussed my husband the whole time (who's idea it was in the first place), but I love it and want another one!! Go figure!!

Great job Badgirl!! Please keep us updated!!! You are an inspiration!

Upper back tat was fine, lower back OUCH!

You look great darling! Nice work.

nice work!! keep it up sweetie!!

i luv the back work!!! beautiful!! butttttt they alllllllll hurt like hell!!!!! i have 2 and all i can say is PAINNNNNN! :(

I have 8 & still say pain not bad.No pain no gain!!!!!
Thank you, I also love the work on my back,my ankles & chest.

To let all now,I bought size 9 jeans lowriders.I feel great that I can fit into smaller jeans.What a differents from 16-14-13 now 9 or 10. Hope all had a happy holiday.

Also looking into doing a cycle of ANAVAR soon. Need to now how much to take & how long?

I dont want to sound negative but....

couldnt you have achieved this w/out using A/S???

Please dont take this wrong, b/c I applaud you for what you've done thus far, but seems to me like your jumping the gun a bit...

This post kinda gets under my skin...all of the reply's and nobody else brought it up yet??? :(

***luvs bites her tongue*****

I have to agree I really don't think winny did anything for you I think you basically accomplished it by your workout and diet. I just can't see winny doing anything for anyone at a dose of 25mg every 3 days. 25mg EOD is effective but not every 3 days. Another reason why you didn't have any sides.

Top Bottom