Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

badgirl1 update after winny

badgirl1

Been off winny for about 2 1/2 months. Fell great & see a change in my body. Tried to post pictures but did not work. Went from size 14 in dress to size 10. Pants went from size 14 to size 9 or 11. When I figure how to post pictures I will.

Badgirl1:devil:

All sounds great girl. What a diference :)

Only way to post pics now on the elite board is to purchase a membership. Or you can put them on another site and put a link to it......

Congrats on your achievements :D

Congradulations on the transformation... keep the good work up!!

barnes3

CONGRATS GIRL!!! That is some awesome results...give us more info..what are your goals from here out?? Any sides at all to deal w/???? Keep us updated and dont be shy on the boards:)

good job!!

keep up the good work!!!! isn't it a wonderful feeling to buy new clothes that are 2-3 sizes smaller! :)

To all

My goal is just to lose my little belly & get more cut. Yes it is great buying smaller close. Had no side effects what so ever. Love when my husbands friends say WOW hot looking!!!!!:) That makes me feel great.
Thank you to all for the help.

Badgirl1 :devil:

hey good job girl!!! u sound like ur looking great!! good for u!:) we'll be waiting for the before and after pics.

My cycle was 25mg every three days for 8 weeks. Just watched what I ate & lot of lifting. Here is a before cycle & afew after cycle pictures. I am still lifting & watching what I eat.

Badgirl1:devil:

Top Bottom