Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

bigdextreme74

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hey brothers!
I am updating my cycle and stats. I did not like how it posted (3 different posts)

This is my first ever log. First a little about me. I tend to be a very private person and I don’t like a lot of attention. Hence, for me to put myself out there is a huge step.

I was a tall scrawny kid growing up. When I was 14, I was 6’4” and weighed 135 pounds. When I was 22, I was 6’5” and weighed in at 180 pounds. I did my first cycle ever 1998/1999 with test enanthate (100mg/ml), deca (50mg/ml norma hellas) and dbol (from the original Brittish Dragon – the little pink pentagon pills 5mg). I put on 25 pounds of muscle mass to 205 pounds and I kept it. My 2nd cycle, around 1999, 2000 I used sustanon 250mg/ml, dbol and deca. I got up to my competition weight for martial arts of 225 pounds. I was able to keep it.

Since then, I have been on many low dose cycles and my current weight is 250 pounds. The cycle I just started is my biggest and longest ever. My goal is to bulk up to 275 pounds and keep it as well. I would like to achieve this in the next 2-5 years.

In the attached pdf, you will find the past 4 years of blood work,, my planned diet (needs work), my lifting schedule (5 days a week), TOUCH DOW PICTURES! and my big ass cycle.

I have a 22 inch neck, BP 110/70 and resting heart rate of 68.

Please provide constructive criticism to help me achieve this. I can't do it with out your support.

Thank you.

BigD

Attachments

• My Supreme Bulking Cycle Jan 2024.pdf
    896 KB · Views: 58
Hey brothers!
I am updating my cycle and stats. I did not like how it posted (3 different posts)

This is my first ever log. First a little about me. I tend to be a very private person and I don’t like a lot of attention. Hence, for me to put myself out there is a huge step.

I was a tall scrawny kid growing up. When I was 14, I was 6’4” and weighed 135 pounds. When I was 22, I was 6’5” and weighed in at 180 pounds. I did my first cycle ever 1998/1999 with test enanthate (100mg/ml), deca (50mg/ml norma hellas) and dbol (from the original Brittish Dragon – the little pink pentagon pills 5mg). I put on 25 pounds of muscle mass to 205 pounds and I kept it. My 2nd cycle, around 1999, 2000 I used sustanon 250mg/ml, dbol and deca. I got up to my competition weight for martial arts of 225 pounds. I was able to keep it.

Since then, I have been on many low dose cycles and my current weight is 250 pounds. The cycle I just started is my biggest and longest ever. My goal is to bulk up to 275 pounds and keep it as well. I would like to achieve this in the next 2-5 years.

In the attached pdf, you will find the past 4 years of blood work,, my planned diet (needs work), my lifting schedule (5 days a week), TOUCH DOW PICTURES! and my big ass cycle.

I have a 22 inch neck, BP 110/70 and resting heart rate of 68.

Please provide constructive criticism to help me achieve this. I can't do it with out your support.

Thank you.

BigD
@bigdextreme74 good start

but can you post your pictures and cycle info from this thread

to here? I cant do it for you, has to be your hand your log so everyone can follow :)

also can we see pics of you face blurred too

TD pics welcome

monstro says look into a good Mediterranean diet
my girlfriend stores in Tupperware containers

yes for sure you want to make sure they are free of chemicals
and also make it easy so you can clean afterwards because they will get dirty and smelly

Top Bottom