Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad injury will put me on the injury list.

shamrock11 said:
Hey fellas. I haven't been on here in a a while b/c I have been dealing with a lot of shit. I just found out last week that I have a severly torn labrum in the top and rear of my shoulder joint. In the process of finding this out I also found out I have arthritis in my right shoulder as well and I have a cyst that is compressing the nerve to my rotater cuf muscle. If the cyst isn't compressed I could have permenent nerve damage and could lose the strength in my right arm. I was not prepare to haer this and is a blow for me. I have been working out most of my life and don't know what I will do if I am unable to workout. I will be out of the gym from anywhere between 6 months to a year. It sucks b/c I had finally sdtarted getting my body where I wanted it. Anyway, I'll drop in from tiime to time and see how everyone is doing

Shamrock11

That absolutely blows man.

And I thought my world came crashin down when I partially slipped a disk in my back last week...
:worried:

Top Bottom